"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

YKYABFW you don’t even wait until the morning to check, you jump out of bed immediately and turn on the lights :grin:

10 Likes

…you leave them out on the floor after a hard night of MOCing.

8 Likes

i almost did that…

3 Likes

I do that with my Ninjago stuff, my Bionicles and TMNT are on the lower shelves so their fine.

YKYABFW You play Lacrosse and always refer to the other team as ‘Creatures sent by Teridax’ continuously saying ‘COMEON!’ as you play

2 Likes

YKYABFW:

In class, the teacher split us up into groups to work on some problem. I noticed that you could skip two redundant steps, and explained this to my group, and someone said “We aren’t thinking that far ahead yet”.

To which I replied “I’m from Ko-Metru. We think ahead.”

~W12~

9 Likes

Did they ask what a Ko-Metru was? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

If only they’d do anything else.

7 Likes

I don’t think anyone heard what I said.

~W12~

3 Likes

YKYABFW you have to make a city map for a math class project relating to angles, and you chose to do Onu Metru, complete with labels in Matoran.

(Side note, anyone know how to convert a PDF to a different file type?)

2 Likes

LOL This is the quality of confusing, fanbase-related comebacks we should all strive towards

2 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you’re bungee jumping with your friends and right when you pull the cord to go into freefall you go “WINDFLYYYYYYY!!!”

4 Likes

Depends what you want to convert the PDF to but this online converter can go PDF to DOC if that’s what you want (it might be possible to simply change the file extension to). http://pdf2doc.com/

1 Like

I just want to convert it to a usable image.

1 Like

If you have Photoshop, or download GIMP, you can open a PDF and then export as a jpg or png. In GIMP, you can either open each page as an individual file or with each page as a separate layer, and then export appropriately.

1 Like

Alright. Thanks.

Here it is.

3 Likes

YKYABFW you’re utterly convinced that the Ash Attacker bow design was inspired, if not carried over by the Zamor Sphere Launcher :grimacing:

13 Likes

If you had said Aaron’s I’d agree, however I regret to inform you that that, my friend, is a bowcaster.

5 Likes

That… … …Don’t say that to a person who doesn’t know what MOCing is.

4 Likes

LOL I’ve always thought about that too, esp. when people say things like, “I love MOCing! It’s my favorite hobby.”

That’s what you do when you build mocs.

1 Like