"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

I know, the joke is mentally replacing “MOCing” with “mocking,” which can be kind of funny.

3 Likes

When i first heard the term “MOCing”, I was a 9 or 10 year old watching LegomationStudio’s review of Mata a Nui, in one part he picks up these shin armor pieces which were new at the time and says “these are great for Bionicle MOCers out there”, and I just thought to myself “Why would you buy Bionicle’s to mock them?”

Anyways, YKYABFW you when you see people open their mouth in a circular shape and you just think their trying to make their face look like a Kanohi Hau.

4 Likes

You’re welcome! That’s pretty cool!

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m especially proud of the labels, archive wings, and the mine. But I’m really proud of the whole thing.

1 Like

YKYABFW you reject a girl by saying, “sorry but my love isn’t canon.”

14 Likes

And over here we find those heartless individuals that choose to deny others’ feelings through humor only they understand over treating those feelings with respect…

10 Likes

When you say “korgot” instead of “forgot”.

~W12~

9 Likes

I think it’s pronounced “Core-go” not “Core-got”…

3 Likes

Ah so I see this is going to be our new LEE-WA versus LEH-WA argument

Someone should ask Greg!..wait a second…

4 Likes

YKYABFW Bionicle is a sufficient replacement for relationships and human interactions.

14 Likes

I feel like we need to photoshop that spongebob meme where has the tissue, penny and chip and says"these are all the freinds I need" with some Toa Mata

6 Likes

YES! This is a wonderful idea.

Also, YKYABFW you’re watching Moana and when you hear some of the Polynesian words, all you can think of is 2001 and 2002 Bionicle.

6 Likes

TFW their island is Moto Nui and you’re like JSKDLFJKKSLDFJLKSD

9 Likes

I heard that people have been accidentally calling it “Mata Nui”. More fresh minds for the cult. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

So at my school, there’s this wall of lego in the library that people can put stuff they build on it. (All of the all of the pieces are owned by the school)

I was near the library, hanging out with my friends, while out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a Turaga Onewa out of the corner of my eye! I picked it up, and held it. I had to legitimately convince myself not to steal it.

12 Likes

Oh, my little brother’s middle school has the same thing. I don’t know what he’s built.

2 Likes

m8 y0u sh0ld 0f tak3n 1t

/s

3 Likes

I could do that, when I come back from school, in 16 hours

2 Likes

I’m so jealous of your school.
YKYABFW someone brings a big tub of LEGOs to school for some special occasion and you search for all of the Bionicle pieces and tell people what they are and what set they came from.

4 Likes

I just watched it, and they said Moto Nui and I was like IT’S A GIANT ROBOT!!! (looks awkwardly at friends)…sorry guys I got excited prematurely…

Then I thought Te Fiti (feeti??) was going to Awaken and then Te Ka would’ve like taken over her or something

Seriously though there were some kind of Bionicle like parallels to that movie.

3 Likes