"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

No one really owns eh?
Just kidding, but YKYABFW you encourage others to ‘rescue’ sets they find in public

5 Likes

I have more about the Onewa crisis. I know I shouldn’t say it here, but I’m not sure where I should.

3 Likes

YKYABFW You and your friends spam a picture of Kongu with memey captions.

2 Likes

I think this post says enough.

Ykyabfw you pose your sets to evoke their character, lewa being laid back, tahu being prideful, kopaka being reserved, etc.

4 Likes

I don’t follow.

Let it out, my man

3 Likes

YKYABFW you consider that line to be a Reviving Bionicle quote, even though it’s an actual thing people say.

3 Likes

You can see a Bionicle set from where you are now…

3 Likes

Ehm, it wasn’t really intended to be one… when was that said?

1 Like

We need Onewa’s head photoshopped onto that poster for the Martian.

“Bring Him Home”

6 Likes

Near the start of RB III, Part 4: Denmark.

1 Like

I tried. :stuck_out_tongue:

YKYABFW you spend your Friday night making things like this

14 Likes

YKYABFW you’re browsing Youtube, and you flip out when you see that and see that it was released literally less than half an hour ago.

7 Likes

YKYABFW You are able to find errors in ChannelFrederator’s 107 list.

13 Likes

YKYABFW you notice @Hazash’s MNOG Project unintentionally featured around 4:05.

4 Likes

YKYABFW you recognize Jang’s MOCs, as well as the Nathan Furst fact and joke from his TTV interview.

3 Likes

YKYABFW you literally can’t work on your LUG display setup because you have 20 different ideas for MOCs floating around in your head and you’re trying to build them all at once

2 Likes

YKYABFW you fear that popular channels will make videos on Bionicle but they’ll screw up badly and we’ll get idiots showing up thinking they know everything about Bionicle and pretending to be fans because they think it’ll make them cool with the big shots…

It’s happened… With other franchises…

6 Likes

Thanks ChannelFrederator, thanks for misinforming a bunch of people who had nostalgia for Bionicle. Let’s just hope they don’t join the Message Boards.

4 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when, asked if you like rock bands, you mention All American Rejects.

5 Likes