"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

I use this as a lock screen:

…Because it’s vertical :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

YKYABFW you set the wallpaer to your school laptop to a picture of mata nui. (The island not the dude)

7 Likes

Pictures can rotate. Also, who said it was a phone lock screen?

3 Likes

YKYABFW you spend an hour on ebay looking at bionicles even though you know you cant buy any.

11 Likes

I relate to this very well

4 Likes

YKYABF when Bonkles.

2 Likes

Lol, I used to do that so much! Like with the arms on this set, which came from the Mata, and the black scales on this one, which are used on Kiina.

3 Likes

YKYABFW YOU HAVE A TOA TEAM OF ONLY VAKAMA!

cough cough @Emuex cough cough

9 Likes

yoooo
I HAVE THAT SET

also YKYABF when you notice the BIonicle socket pieces in older system-based TT games (LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Batman). I specifically remember one in the last Chapter of Ep. II .

3 Likes

Cough cough isnt that the image I cut? Cough cough im pretty sure it is

3 Likes

Yeahimlazysorry

2 Likes

They use them more than you think…they recently used CCBS shells on a generator in the justice league tt game. I’ll try to get a pic the next time I decide to replay it

2 Likes

When you see a sign saying “Math Outreach Center” and think “MOC”.

~W12~

2 Likes

YKYABFW you have to carve a wooden bird and you’re thinking all the ways you could build it instead

4 Likes

YKYABFW you can spot a bootleg Kanoka disk launcher from a mile away

22 Likes

Are you kidding me? That was the first thing I saw.

2 Likes

YKYABFW your logic tells you that this

Has something to do with science, but the BIONICLE fan in you tells you it’s a buildup of elemental air energy, or something of the sorts. That, and when you realize why green is associated with the element of wind/air.

12 Likes

That makes so much sense now! How did I not realize that before?!

probably because I’ve never experienced a tornado before, and maybe it’s an easily forgotten detail when you haven’t endured that? I’m not sure

3 Likes

And this is another reason why I will not be buying any of Mega Bloks TMNT sets anymore.

6 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you know the rules of Kolhii or Akilini better than most real sports.

4 Likes