"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

You know your a bionicle fan when you type up a sentence on a message board which goes You know your a bionicle fan when you type up a sentence on a message board which goes You know your a bionicle fan when you type up a sentence on a message board which goes You know your a bionicle fan when you type up a sentence on a message board which goes You know your a bionicle fan when you type up a sentence on a message board which goes You know your a bionicle fan when you type up a sentence on a message board which goes You know your a bionicle fan when you type up a sentence on a message board which goes You know your a bionicle fan when you type up a sentence on a message board which goes You know your a bionicle fan when you type up a sentence on a message board which goes You know your a bionicle fan when you type up a sentence on a message board which goes You know your a bionicle fan when you type up a sentence on a message board which goes You know your a bionicle fan when you type up a sentence on a message board which goes You know your a bionicle fan when you type up a sentence on a message board which goes

13 Likes

YKYABFW you spend a full day making g2 makuta.

3 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you used Bionicle wallpapers in a Power Point about you’re self in school.

4 Likes

you know you’re a BIONICLE fan when

this triggers you.

15 Likes

Ninjago I can understand, Nexoknights I can tolerate, **but **ing Chima?!?!

11 Likes

bionacle

BIONACLE odihfagdfkuaygdsf

10 Likes

I swear that kid has never seen anything properly from those franchises and is just saying that from an outsider stereotypical perspective.

Least he got Ninjago’s place right.

5 Likes

He must have been a furry.

6 Likes

You can read the matoran alphabet

5 Likes

Ykyabf if you once stole a Turaga Onewa from your school.

5 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you hate either, G2, Hero Factory, or Both.

1 Like

Ftfy.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

You did it?

4 Likes

Yeah. Twards the end of the school year I broke down and took it. Though I probably wouldn’t have if they didn’t have two.

7 Likes

When you’re 16 and still play with them.

When you still watch old mnog letsplays.

When you wish you had gotten the '06 titans as a child.

When you’re willing to spend hundreds of dollars on bonkles.

When you say “bonkles”.

6 Likes

When you’re planning to have a tattoo of the Three Virtues symbol.

7 Likes

Good for you! This is probably one of the few cases in which I would applaud stealing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
YKYABFW in 2017 you’re still putting your Vahki in new poses.

3 Likes

When you’re 18 and still play with them. B)

10 Likes

When you’re awake at 2 a.m., transfixed, staring at the ceiling and pondering the finer points of the Pit Mutagen

7 Likes