"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

That’s either called making bad life choices, or having really bad luck with eBay that day.

4 Likes

YKYABFW you plan on giving your cousin some Rahkshi for his birthday & Christmas + parts to recreate the self-MOC he built out of parts from your collection

YKYABFW you intend on collecting every set (minus promotional stuff) but Reviving Bionicle motivates you to order parts to build the Good Guys (only the two from that series, of course).

YKYABFW you have Toa Mata Nui on display.

It had the box and everything! None of the joints were cracked (until I started building, which I expected), and everything, box and instructions included, is in perfect condition.

8 Likes

YKYABFW you work on a bionicle fan game during all your time that you arn’t doing work…

4 Likes

When you’re writing worldbuilding essays on early Spherus Magna and parts of the GSR, instead of the real university essay on Jekyll and Hyde I have due this week(and it’s 25% of my grade!)

4 Likes

You know you are a Bionicle fan when you call your best friend by “TAKUAAAAAA!” rather than his/her actual name.

5 Likes

I have 2:

1. You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you memorized all of the names and terms used and can identify who’s who and what’s what.

2. You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you can build any set without the instructions.

3 Likes

When you realize that you’re doing nothing else with your life.

3 Likes

You know you’re a Bonkle fan when you only speak in Matoran…

2 Likes

When you use “What the Karzahni?”, “Mata Nui!”, “Kohlli Granola”, and “What the flying Kohlii balls?” as exclamations on a daily basis.

(That last one’s a bit of an in-joke from one of my old stories.)

~W12~

5 Likes

Or my personal favorite.
“Holy Gadunka!”

2 Likes

I think you mean Gadunka

3 Likes

Whoops. Thanks. I hate typos.

3 Likes

I mutter ‘Karz’ on a daily basis; it’s a deeply ingrained fear that someday somebody’s going to hear me say it and ask what the Karz I just said :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Even Skopio?

“I’ve become more powerful than any BIONICLE fan has ever dreamed!” -Toa Nihton, maybe

3 Likes

Since Skopia has some repetitiveness to its instructions, so it won’t be that hard.

I’d love to be an expert on BIONICLE, but there’s quite a few unresolved points and unanswered questions, though… :confused:

3 Likes

When you have at least 5 sets and know most of the story of G1

6 Likes

You know you’re a BIONICLE fan when you eat the pieces!

5 Likes

No.

Don’t do this.

Never do this.

11 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you calculate how much money you’ll have to spend to purchase all of the 2006 titans, completing your 2006 collection.

4 Likes

YKYABF when you tile your bathroom floor with old school bionicle limbs because they were a good price on bricklink.

4 Likes