YKYABF when you spent about 2+ hours making this;

and this;

7 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen.

4 Likes

12 Likes

woah

3 Likes

Cost a grand total of $29.99, same price as Boba Fett the 2015 minifig edition.

5 Likes

You need to become the pieces

1 Like

If that means becoming an inanimate object then yes, go ahead.

1 Like

The whole bathroom?

YKYABFW you are on this site… a lot

4 Likes

Note: These are referring to G2, so I’ll put that fact in the anagram. :stuck_out_tongue:

YKYABG2FW you create an entire language based on Skull Raider.

YKYABG2FW you can write and speak above language fluently.

YKYABG2FW you couldn’t watch the end of a Journey to One parody because it involved the ending of Episode 4 and you got severely depressed.

4 Likes

I can believe you developed it, but imma need to see you speaking it to believe you can speak a made up language fluently

2 Likes

Khid, kitkeht Skull Raider pro daani. Bahrsecht no seht yol kitkeht so yi?
Yes, I speak Skull Raider well. Did you not believe me when I said so?

EDIT: Here’s an audio file of me speaking it. The lines are from Episode 7 of the 2015 animations.

5 Likes

Thats really cool! You should post some of the grammatical rules and syntax and such, I’d be really interested to have a look at it

3 Likes

Wait when did they reference having a language?

2 Likes

In Book #3: Escape From the Underworld. The Toa came across the Skull Raiders, which spoke in “a deep, guttural language” that only Ekimu understood. Unfortunately the Skull Raiders never said anything per se - they more “talked for around twenty seconds” or “said something after mentioning Ekimu’s name.”

3 Likes

When you shop exclusively for bionicle parts on bricklink.

3 Likes

That’s definitely me.

Yeah, that’s actually some really nice work, along with the fact that those books actually went into some excellent detail not seen in any other Bionicle G2 Media.

2 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when your friends greet you with " Yo Yo, Piraka" instead of hello.

3 Likes

I wish

2 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you have a multipage chart of all the sets/books you don’t have.

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you read all of the novels available at your local/school library(-ies).

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you’ve liked nearly every post in this topic.

^ how I answer the phone
######(only for people who get it, of course)

Or alternatively, I’ll say, “YO YO,” and @ManeBionicleGali replies “PIRAKA”

2 Likes