You know you're a fan of TTV when

Alright! another one of these, this time with our favorite LEGO news group and personalities, TTV!

I will go first.

You know you are a fan of TTV when you watch The podcast and TTV talks on vessel twice, then another three times on YouTube, then again on YouTube whenever you feel like it.

8 Likes

When you realise you just said Mardi Gras in the middle of a conversation, and all your friends are staring at you like a rabid muaka.

12 Likes

When your parents begin to think you are going crazy because you scream Mardi Gras so often…

(Totally never happened to me…T_T)

4 Likes

When you draw Eljay admiring Nuparu Mahri’s black pins and your classmates cast you odd looks.

2 Likes

when you see the Recap Review Av Matoran Sketch

3 Likes

When you get in trouble for yelling at your brother for getting the cast members names mixed up.

“HE IS INVICTUS! NOT TAKUMA, AND DEFINITELY NOT KAHI!”

8 Likes

When you draw them as Undertale characters… I thought it was a good idea at first.

When ever someone mentions the word audible or free trial and so you say the entire audible trial plug under your breath really quickly with your classmates wondering what on earth you’re talking about.

9 Likes

Whenever you randomly talk about the difference between spaghetti, noodles, and birds with arms.

5 Likes

When you say “Rip in pieces” often.

8 Likes

You know you’re a TTV fan when you make fanart of Eljay and label him as an angry cinnamon roll.

6 Likes

You know you’re a TTV fan when you hear Ven and immediately think MOC spotlight and not spiderman

13 Likes

You know you are a fan of TTV when you can no longer look at the Civil war trailer the same way again.

Also, you know you are a fan of TTV when you have watched the TTVengers Civil war trailer more times then you have watched the actual Civil war trailer.

12 Likes

You know you’re a TTV fan when you pay money to watch their content.

6 Likes

You know your a TTV fan when your friends don’t understand any references about Kahi Nuva or all you can talk about is TTV Civil War.

8 Likes

You know you’re a TTV fan when “Talk Dirty” comes on the radio…

…but you can only think of Var singing “Just Leak it to Me.” :no_mouth:

10 Likes

When you meet someone named “benom” (no idea how to spell it) and you think of Venom.

when you have the urge to draw exx faces on every piece of paper you see

7 Likes

When you’re still waiting for bird friday.

3 Likes

When you think “Takuma” Every time you hear “Takua”

5 Likes