Your Dream LEGO set

Could not find it, repeat my classic beginning of my topics, hope this will keep being a thing.

But what is your dream LEGO set? A set that you have wanted for so much time, butr is too expensive, or you just can’t get it because is too rare, etc.
Only sets that you really wanted, not just something random.

Go ahead! Share your dream LEGO Set you wish you had!

The new Death Star.

2 Likes

Vezon and Kardas.
The only reason I don’t have it is because it’s usually over $100.
and it’s also rare

2 Likes

Lego overwatch bastion

2 Likes

While at some point I also wanted it, it is the exact same thing as the original 2008 one, except it has the newer minifigs, and like 100 extra pieces, but is 100$ extra expensive then the original. This is why a lot of YouTubers consider it one of the worst remakes. If the original one would have been on, I would have said to get that, but since that one is retired, you have to pay 100$ extra for the new one.
100 extra pieces and updated minifigs. Is that worth 100$ more the the other one?

I don’t care. I want it.

1 Like

@meepinater I mean your dream LEGO sets that exists, not that you wish to exist.

Here is my dream set that will never come true:

Oh.

In that case, all the mixels sets ever.

(Does that work?)

2 Likes

Weird dream, but it works :smile:

I’d love to get the sets from The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. I love them all equally. Middle Earth is one of my favorite fantasy worlds, and I’m excited to see future sets based on the upcoming Amazon series of the Silmarillion.

Also I’d love for Lego to make a culturally appropriate witch’s cottage, or fortune telling apartment, something accurate and not stereotyped. That set I’d fall in love with and would definitely save up to buy multiples. Would be a good excuse for Lego to make the new candle piece in a multitude of colors, and it’s not like they haven’t made a fortune teller minifigure before. I’ve offered to help them as a source but I’m just a pebble.

2 Likes

When I was a kid I really wanted both the Crystal Sweeper from Power Miners and the Agents Truck base. Take a wild guess as to why I got neither of those.

3 Likes

I’d love to get my hands on some of the old Technic Star Wars figures. One I drooled after as a kid was the Droideka.

There’s also a bunch of Bionicle sets between 2007-2010 I never got.

4 Likes

I actually have pieces from one of those Technic sets. Half my memory from childhood is gone, along with my pieces, and I only just got my collection back in 2015. Found a bunch of purple thin beams and couldn’t figure out what Bionicle set they were from. With some Bricklink digging it turns out they came from Jango Fett.

3 Likes

But why not? Maybe you will be able to gather all the pieces for it one day.

1 Like

Most of my Lego dreams have come true (Vezon and Kardas, complete Power Miners Collection etc)
However, I still need to complete my Galaxy Squad collection. Star Slicer I’m coming for you

1 Like

I personally don’t think I will ever get my hands on it. Goes for like 200$ used on Ebay. Maybe after I will have a job I might have enogh money for it, but until then, it’s just my dream set.

Underrated set. It has purple pieces and a drill bit, but no purple drill bit, unfortunately.

4 Likes

Is that a Galidor set?

It’s a rare, limited release Galidor set based on the secondary antagonist of the show.

3 Likes

If you like it, there is no problem. IMO, Galidor’s hate is way to exagerated. Nobody ever tried out the sets to see if they are really as bad as people say, and those who have tried them (like you) don’t have really any problem with it.