Your Dream LEGO set

I’ve got Ooni, and he’s alright for what he is. Galidor isn’t completely incompatible with other themes, as they easily connect to ball-ratchet-joints (Commonly seen in Exo Force).

1 Like

That’s right. You can still make some odd MOCs with Galidor parts, if you are creative enough.

Mmmmm

6 Likes

Two words:

Sand Tarakava

~W12~

2 Likes

I got the first one!

Me too.

although I played with it so much when I was younger that the Meltrox figure was flung into the unknown, a few red crystals as well, and for good measure, the two round parts on the back of the crane.

2 Likes

That’s a spicy boi

Fine my dream set is…

I got the Axalara, I got the Jetrax I just need Rockoh

1 Like

I think one of my dream sets just got achieved…

I won a bid for it for only 67$ including shipping… which is a great deal compared to the 125$ I originally intended to pay for it…

2 Likes

Woah! That is an awesome set, it makes a cool militaristic weapon, I think a friend had it

1 Like

Eek incomplete

2 Likes

1 Like

Mechanicsville, really?
That’s where u live?

No, but that’s where the shipping is from, it says it ships to America and David isn’t american last time I checked, he was Romanian

1 Like

It’s only missing two minifiigures and some easily replaceable parts, so I figured this was the best-priced listing for me.[quote=“TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika, post:35, topic:47331, full:true”]
No, but that’s where the shipping is from, it says it ships to America and David isn’t american last time I checked, he was Romanian
[/quote]

A uncle of mine is living in the USA, and It’s supposed to ship to him (he lives in Michigan). He will visit us in Romania later this year, and he can bring it here with that occasion.

The Rockoh’s the only one I have…

2 Likes

All Makuta sets, I guess? (Including Jetrax T6)

1 Like