Deadpool
Daredevil
Gwenpool
and Batman. Heā€™s marvel, right?

Uhā€¦No he isnā€™t.

2 Likes

I wish he was.

2 Likes

@Ninjanicktf NO! BATMAN IS DC!!! And who is Gwenpool?

K, then replace Batman with the Flash.

Gwenpool is a more recent character whoā€™s a real world comic book nerd who was inserted into the comic book world. The thing I like about her is that sheā€™s not some fanfiction mary sue. She makes mistakes (one of which gets her friend killed) she doesnā€™t have completely infinite knowledge of the comic book world as she actually doesnā€™t read Deadpool, stating heā€™s too ā€œlolz memesā€ for her and-well-sheā€™s actually pretty funny.

What Iā€™m getting at is that she could so easily have been a self insert fanfic Mary Sue who got canonized, but sheā€™s not.

Although her edge of spider-verse issue was disappointing.

1 Like

Also DC.

2 Likes

Why would you say that?

1 Like

I like this idea. There should be more Topics like this.

1. Spider-man
  2. Wolverine
  3. Moon Knight
  4. Deadpool
  5. Dagger
  6. Cable
  7. Iron Man
  8. Cloak
  9. Nightcrawler
  10. Doctor Strange
1 Like

why does everyone hate doctor doom? Lol

1 Like

He is a bad guy.

1 Like

I mean this is just a list on favorite superheroes. Doctor Doom is clearly a villain.

1 Like

i couldnā€™t make a top 10 list but honestly deadpool would be close to being my favorite

1 Like

Actually doctor doom is a hero, and even has the panther god of wokanda saying heā€™s a hero lol

1 Like

Sure because a guy who wants to take over the planet due to his own selfish conquest ISNā€™T evil.

3 Likes

Technically heā€™s actually taking over the world to save itā€¦ Doom time traveled to thousands of futures and it convinced him he must take over the world to save itā€¦ Then when he went to steal from black Panthers vibranium vault, the panther god said only the pure of heart may enter or else they will be destroyedā€¦ Despite the warning doom walked in and the panther god looked at literally every future possible, the only one where the world isnā€™t suffering is the one where doom rules the world.

what comic is this in

The doom war story arc

So him stealing and getting rid of the liberties of the world is good? No. No it isnā€™t.

Also, Doomā€™s world wouldnā€™t have ā€œsuffering.ā€ Instead people would live in a dystopia, where things are ā€œperfectā€ except thereā€™s no freedom or happiness.

2 Likes

Fair point but since he has a god that looked into literally every future possible backing him up, Iā€™d take his side.