Your Favorite Rey Theories (SPOILERS EVERYWHERE!)

Yes they did.

1 Like

Duuuh, thats what I said.

1 Like

You might want to watch your attitude.

4 Likes

Perhaps it was, but just because you made with point doesn’t mean no one else can support it.

3 Likes

Will we have to lock this thread if this argument continues?

You might wanna avoid doing my job.

Now enough of the argument.

1 Like

So, @Chilly, what is your theory?

I was just giving him some advice. I never told him to do anything.

I have an idea, but I’m not sure if it’s good.

It’s alright. I just wan’t to hear everyone’s opinion.

Edit: sorry for the bad wording, @Chilly, I hope it didn’t offend you.

Maybe Rey is the daughter of someone that was on Jakku

1 Like

I’ve heard a few like that, and that could be interesting.

definitely the theory that she’s obi wan"s granddaughter i feel like that would be more interesting that her being Luke’s kid

1 Like

Well personally I think he wouldn’t do it because it is against the Jedi code

1 Like

Well, Obi-Wan did say in The Clone Wars TV series that he would have left the Jedi for Duchess Satine, so he might not have been so devoted to the Code.

1 Like

Yeah, pretty sure Obi-Wan has had an affair before (at least in the EU). He pretty much knows Anakin was married to Padme, and could guess he had a child with her. But he kept his mouth shut about it, probably because he’d look hypocritical if he didn’t.

2 Likes

Plus obi wan was watching Luke for a while and in the comics he does try to abandon the Jedi code a few times

1 Like

Oooh the fanfictions that flow from that… Hmmm…

For the topic, if she’s the daughter of Ezra Bridger from Star Wars Rebels, it would be nice. Luke having her as a daughter or Anakin reincarnated doesn’t sit well with me.

1 Like

I feel that the foreshadowing for Luke being Rey’s father is so on-the-nose that it has to be just the writer’s trying to mislead us. Unless that’s actually their plan and they just got carried away.

1 Like

Can we just have Rey be a normal person who is strong with the force. Why must she have some secret backstory about her origins or something. I not like Luke had any secret relating to a main chara- oh wait…

1 Like