Your Favorite Rey Theories (SPOILERS EVERYWHERE!)

The Rey is palpatines daughter theory is so stupid daisy ridley is 24 and palpatine died thirty years before the movie takes place

2 Likes

Let’s see if my Rey theory works. Hmmmm Rey, Rey rhymes with Grey, the Grey stars Liam Neeson, Liam Neeson was Qui-Gon Jinn in Star Wars, Qui-Gon is Rey’s father CONFIMED!!111!11!1111!

1 Like

Great job stealing HelloGreedo’s joke, pretty much word for word. :+1:

In all seriousness, people are getting a bit crazy with these theories, to the point where they hardly make sense. People just can’t wait for evidence, so they make it up. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

My theory isn’t silly at all

1 Like

Actually when the empire started jar jar was hated and lived the rest of his life as a poor street preformer for children on naboo, until he died.

Reading every piece of information I can get my hand on I’ve come to the conclusion that Rey is a Skywalker

Hiding in plain sight

I think Kylo was lying when he said her parents were nobody. She’s his sister. Boom.

EDIT: wait… in Return of the Jedi Yoda said that after he died Luke would be the Last Jedi, so for Rey to be a Jedi would deny Yoda’s prophecy, and yoda has rarely been wrong. I think Rey has to be a Gray user (blast bendu tho. I thought he was lame)

I think that Kenobi and Duchess satine had rey…

so she’s a kenobi?
but then in 8, kylo said her parents were nobody…

Uh, Satine died in the clone wars, so shed have to obi wan’s granduaghter

Kylo probably lied

@SteampunkTahu true, i forgot.

@EmperorDuckie that would not surprise me.

Here’s my crackpot theory, but what if Rey is, the force. Alright hear me out. So with the Knights of Ren killing all of Luke’s students, and with Smoke out and about, there was a grave unbalance,just like when Anakin was born, there was an unbalance of light over dark. So I think that perhaps the force itself created Rey to rebalance the force, just like Anakin, and that’s why she has such an amazing affinity to the force. Obviously the unbalance is dark over light with Rey, so she is an embodiement of good, just as Anakin became the embodiement of evil. Other things hinting towards this would be the fact that Rey’s theme meshes almost perfectly with the original force theme, like they’re a duet. Also,at the final seconds of the end credit song for The Force Awakens, you can hear Rey’s theme and the Force theme played together for only afew seconds. So, what do you think? This theory pleases me and solves the peoblems I have with Rey for now, so I’ll stick with it.

2 Likes

I like it. I doubt it, but I like it

2 Likes

Yeah, Disney hasnt been doing to good making her an interesting character.

Yeah. She’s just another Luke or anakin :confused:

1 Like

Yeah, my favorite aside form my current one is that she is a wound in the force like Nihlous, or however the heck you spell his name, but Disney would never think if that, not with Kennedy at the head.

My favorite theory that I’ve heard is that Keri Russel will play Ahsoka in Episode IX, who is Rey’s mother. But, it’s so out there that I would be surprised if either part of the theory comes true.

2 Likes

But her parents sold her for drinking money. Why would Ahsoka do that?

Good point.

Maybe Kylo Ren told her a lie?
Maybe it was a false memory that the force implanted in her head?

That’s always a possibility, but Kyle is pretty predictable.

1 Like