Your Favorite Rey Theories (SPOILERS EVERYWHERE!)

Their paid to review them fairly though, plus if they are already getting paid then there’s no incentive to pay them off

Can we please just turn this back to Rey theories. Why do you kind of people always have to turn any discussion like this into a 2016 level Last Jedi debate topic.

Look, if you don’t want this don’t start it.

You’re an instigator whether or not you know it

1 Like

Actually, I shared my own counter to his theory, you happened to emerge from the ether and instigate the arguement, whether or not you know it.

… that’s how an argument begins

1 Like

Yet he and I weren’t arguing until you arrived. You were not invited nor were you wanted in the conversation, yet here you are.

If the TTV was invite only almost NO ONE would be here, this is a message boards for anyone to come to

You were to be frank. I just asked for the source as it’s the same claim you made in the tlj topic, and was unable to provide a source for there

How rude

1 Like

I was engaging in a conversation with you, not Holi. Holi has admitted we disagree on a good deal of things, yet he continues to go around and reply to me wherever I post.

@Holi Well, simply, I’m tired of you. I’ve tried to be civil. I’ve tried to be friendly even, yet you continue to follow me around the boards and start arguments. We could have simply ignored each other, something I have tried to do, yet you instead continue to antagonize me, and I’m sick of it.

You’re kind of making Holi out to be a stalker, he simply asked for a source for your claims, however you often fail to provide sources for your claims thus making them feel invalid

If you down talk tlj I will defend it, same with anyone else

1 Like

I provided sources, which you have discounted due to your preconcived bias. I cannot cite something if you simply go and say that it doesmt fit with what you believe.

@Holi Its not just your mediocre film, its generally every opinion I hold.

Multiple times before you have failed to provide sources, Holi asked a simple question and you felt the need to start an argument, I have no reason to be in this discussion anymore

Are you asking for an argument by saying ‘your mediocre film’?

Good. Leave. You have added nothing of worth to the discussion anyway.

And neither have you

My grandfather used to say, “Everyone is entitled to their own wrong opinion.” I have never seen it as more true then now. I attempted to add something useful, and instead was met with a couple of blind TLJ fanboys trying to defend their mediocre film.

Your grandfather seems a little well…
“Their own wrong opinion”

Seemed. He died.

Oh, I’m sorry for your loss

Well, thanks. But seriously. Lets just drop the argument. I’m sorry if I got uncivil. I’ve had a 101 degree feever for that past week and cough like no others I’ve had and I’ve been a real pain for people to deal with. I was being rude and I apologize.