Your LEGO Display!

Do you have any suggestion for storage/display of bionicles and large lego sets? I spent several weeks building all the lego sets I have to as complete as I could make them. Bionicles took up every flat space in my room, so the lego sets stayed on the ground. Cut to a few weeks ago and I started building MOCs again. What started as taking two bionicles apart, turned into half of my collection in pieces on the floor. I need a permanent home for my Lego sets, but bionicles to be able to be taken apart, and re-assembled. Here are some pics to get the idea.
(Sorry about that, internet messed up all the pictures, I’m going to have to post them one at a time.)

4 Likes

Take up woodworking and build more shelves?

6 Likes

Here’s is my!

There a last pic,but it’s was too dark,and sorry for the cropped and the blurry image,too.

8 Likes

Dat lonely Krana Yo tho

6 Likes

I bought a bunch of krana because I never owned any bohrak and thought they were cool.

As you can see, I bought about 20. ;_;

They’re part of a cult. They come from outer space and worship the wii stand.

I’m finally done…
Inspired by this topic, I decided to get my butt of the chair and actually do something about my display.
While I was putting the finishing touches on, my cat just plops down in the middle of it.

I then switched some of them for my MOCs

It’s not everything, but it’s a start.

Edited for double post. -Indi

7 Likes

One of these things it not like the other…

referring obviously to the cat.

1 Like

BWOOM
Anime nerd detected!

(but seriously, what’s the odd one out?)

2 Likes

I think he means the Exo Force sets.

1 Like

I love Akame Ga Kill fore some reason.

Trust me you do not what to see how my Lego collection is stored, it is not groovy at all.

1 Like

Now I take better pictures of my collection!

4 Likes

I apologize for the crappy pictures, but I can’t fit my whole room inside of my well-lit light box. :stuck_out_tongue: But anyway, here is most of my LEGO display:

*And then, of course, I have all the BIONICLE 2015 sets, and most winter 2016 sets. But it’s waaaay too hard for me to take pictures of them right now.

And yes, I spent $300 on a LEGO set. Money well spent (?) :stuck_out_tongue:

And once again, I apologize for these horrible pictures. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Money very, very well spent.

3 Likes

Oh god, your LOSS looks so creepy combined with the blurry camera

and the devil somehow made its way into the 4th pic

3 Likes

Well that’s not LOSS, that’s Fenrakk,and there no devil just Random Transformers on the Bohrok Display.

1 Like

This?

5 Likes

Yes this because the LOSS chess piece is the closest thing to a Spider’s head.

I was serious about this

“Where dreams go to die”

10 Likes

jeez you guys have a lot of lego, wish I could afford lego star wars stuff

5 Likes

What are the skull spiders in front of your XBOX doing?

1 Like

Killing clay, tearing him into tiny pieces.
I would take more pics rn, but I’m already in bed.

1 Like