Your LEGO Display!

Last time this display is going to be around seeing the villain wave release, so sorry about he Potato quality can’t afford a real camera yet.

I’m displaying my current line Characters up on my biggest piece of furniture for now.

I have the United Toa and Protectors fighting Some small lakeys and just looking heroic.

Of course their paired up into their “Two-Toa” teams.

And The poses aren’t 100% because I knew when I set it up a week or so ago, everything would change in the near future.

Still I always know what characters really matter with a big, entirely fictional, conflict between Mr. Godmode and Edgelord in the Epicenter. Waiting for their upgrades.

And to say what I’m doing in the future, I’ll probably have The Toa and Okotoans fending off a small hoard of their respective beasts Separated into their teams throughout some shelves and Tall Ekimu and UtD fighting somewhere dramatic.

3 Likes

hwat even happened to LoSS

2 Likes

UPDATE TO MY LEGO DISPLAY IN THE BIONICLE SECTION:

2015 WINTER WAVE

2015 SUMMER WAVE

2016 WINTER WAVE

2016 SUMMER WAVE

6 Likes

Why is Furno standing next to your summer sets?

4 Likes

Furno wants to be loved.

6 Likes

He wants HF to come back now that BIONICLE’s dead.

5 Likes

He is laughing that he has finally one a 2-year battle.

Here is updated of my shelves.

2 Likes

Wait, why did you post it on 9GAG? Da hell!?

Probably the same reason the Slizer Bot Judge’s arm is in the picture.
They’re jealous that BIONICLE G2 was the theme I chose to get every single set!

2 Likes

Moving into a new house means a new place to display my sets. My current shelf was getting a bit crowded, but fortunately, the previous owners left extra shelves on the walls. So now my 01 - 04 collection have more room for more dynamic poses

7 Likes

Ah, combiners! I need more of those.

2 Likes

Here’s my as it is now!

1 Like

Here’s my display currently these aren’t all my sets just the once I don’t have in pieces

I’m not late to this topic at all :stuck_out_tongue:

Also Exo force invasion on LEGOland town. They never saw it coming!

I don’t display my legos. I try to keep my LEGO as almost like an alter-ego

This is mine.

(And my small Gen 1 collection.)

1 Like

I really like that “resting on swords” pose from the animations.

5 Likes