Your own Ideas for Alternate Universes in G1 Bionicle

Nice, I like it.

1 Like

It’d also give more credence to the role it played in 2003/2004 and how Lego tried tying G2 with G1 through the Vahi.

2 Likes
  • Mata Nui, the Mask of Life, goes missing
  • Makuta is a Matoran taken over by the Karuma (Mask of Ultimate Power) and tries to “protect” the mask
  • Ekimu is his brother and uses the Avoki (Mask of Light) to temporarily become a Toa and subsequently fulfills his destiny by defeating Makuta for a short time.
  • Story of 2001-2002 rolls out as usual
  • Rakashi (Rahkshi) are sent by Makuta to enact revenge on Ekimu
  • Ekimu gives Takua his mask of light
  • Takua defeats Makuta, Makuta Flees, loosing the mask
  • Search for the Mask of Life continues.
2 Likes

Maybe a horror universe where Mata Nui dies in the darkest depths of space and maybe zombies/aliens etc attack the GSR?

3 Likes

Here’s my AU (using post 1’s format cause I like the format)

Fall of Heroes
Locations: The Great Spirit Robot, Aqua Magna, any island on Aqua Magna
History: The Toa Metru fail in their task to rescue the matoran of Metru Nui and are forced to leave, escaping the Great Spirit Robot and making their way to the other islands. The Toa Mata fall to Mata Nui and find Mata Nui empty, by the Bohrok. The Makuta recruits the Toa, mainly to eliminate any chance of his failure. During his conversion of Toa Mata, the Makuta species were attacked by a plague that weakened the power they could access. The Toa Metru recruit many others on the other islands and a war breaks out, during this new Toa rise to face the Makuta forces. Karda Nui became a permanent warzone as both sides constantly fought over possession of it.

2 Likes

I think in three diferent ways to make an alternate G1
A medieval steampunk fantasy in a civil war
Invasion for beyond the skies: A race of an alien invaders, who try´s to stole the mata nui energy, for a super factory (because, this invaders are a high industrial and technologic civilization)
An antologhy of storyes like the 1001 nights, with the main toa mata, turagas and the matorans; with new characters in weird worlds in unknow & exotic islands in forbbiden locations of the Matoran Universe

3 Likes