Your preference: G1 continuation, or G3?

I couldn’t resist asking… I know it’s far-fetched, but if you were given the choice, would you rather continue the (kind of unfinished) story of G1 or just start from scratch with G3? Assuming you do have a preference, why would that be your choice?

EDIT: Yeah, this question is for Greg, fellas :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Hey guys, a friendly reminder that is forum is for asking Greg questions. If you wish to ask other users questions, please use the general Ask forum.

Thanks!

2 Likes

The problem with a G1 continuation is that there is a ton of backstory to G1 – so if you were going to do it, you would have to do it in such a way that the reader doesn’t have to know all that backstory. But then aren’t you essentially doing a G3, because the history is not there?

3 Likes

Can I still comment here? I’d be curious about how the story of a G3 could be…

Impossible to predict. There are no plans for a G3 that I am aware of and no idea if I would be involved at all if there was one.

Yeah, I was just imagining. I’d be great but anyways, if that happens we’ll have to wait a long time.

Huh, good point. That hadn’t occurred to me.

I think he means the Brickonicle thing TTV is doing

I do not think so. Greg doesn’t follow G3. It’s extremely more likely he does mean LEGO doing their own original G3, TTV’s isn’t official.

Dustlander, who asked the question, has already replied to Greg aswell. If he meant something else, he would have said so…

1 Like