YouTube Discussion Topic

Don’t think anyone has posted this yet

wtfu

6 Likes

YouTube should stop having chromebooks do all their copyright related things for them, and actually hire people.

That’s just a delusional fantasy, though.

5 Likes

Uploading videos to Youtube is a pain for me, mainly because Microsoft seems to think my accounts don’t exist, so I can’t upload videos to youtube through video editors like WMM – it won’t let me sign into my account to verify. Even though I have no trouble otherwise.

I’ve tried using the “forgot password” button – it doesn’t recognize me there either. changing my password didn’t help either

~W12~

5 Likes

I’m just curios about this…

Look at that title…

3 Likes

#OH BOY OH BOY LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE.

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

This HAS to stop.

7 Likes

I’d appreciate it if everyone put a warning for strong language before posting a video. Thank you.

8 Likes

YouTube doesn’t HAVE to do anything, but they really should…

Whoops, sorry bout that
And @evillobsterking, actually, it does have to stop. This behavior is illegal, and unless YouTube wants to get sued, they need to fix this broken system

Actually @Kahi, do you know how that would work? Would YouTube be held liable for the stolen profits because it was using their site, or would they get off free if this sort of issue were to be brought to court because it wasn’t them who made the claim? You definitely seem to know more than a lot of us on legal issues, and I’m curious to see what you think would happen

6 Likes

I guess if it is Illega something will change.
I guess I just have this thing people saying companies, and people , have to do stuff…

This is like the 3rd time Ubisoft got copy-righted from their own video.

12 Likes

That is utterly Laughable…

That is a really bad case of irony

So this is a thing now…

7 Likes

Shrek-o-vision next year please.

Well some of my favorite videos on youtube, have been taken down…

Why youtube? WHY!!!

#WTFU
wheres the fair use

1 Like

The fair use went where the sun don’t shine

2 Likes

Added Tags - BioKnight

It’s getting worse.

WARNING LOTS OF NO NO WORDS

3 Likes

The amount of dislikes this trailer has in such a short time blows my mind

1 Like