YouTube Discussion Topic

Meanwhile the trailer for the Assassin’s Creed movie has everyone excited despite the fact that video game movies suck and Assassin’s Creed games are boring.

1 Like

depends on perspective and some involved…

…well maybe the trailer is meh

It’s almost like some people like other types of things. Like vuhii said, that’s just your opinion. Honestly I don’t play much assassins creed I only like 3 of the entire series, but it has its merits none the less. The movie looks iffy, but I’m sure fans of the series will like it. But ya, blanket statement of all assassins creed games being boring it’s not objectively true, and instead just subjective opinion.

Seriously though, I haven’t seen many people excited for it, just hopeful, but not excited.

8 Likes

[quote=“CunningCondor, post:125, topic:18022, full:true”]
despite the fact that[/quote]

There happens to be a rather sharp divide between the concepts of opinion and fact.

What you got there, mate

is an opinion.

One which quite a few other individuals out there, critic and gamer alike, don’t share.

I advise keeping that in mind in the future.

7 Likes

It’s like the Sega Forums all over again.

It looks like H3H3 is being sued

Another YouTuber Phillip DeFranco has set up a gofundme account linked here if you want to donate money to help them

1 Like

Who do you think is the better channel?

1 Like

Well then… time to watch the world burn

So after Leafy’s newest jab at keemstar, drama alert has lost over 50k subs and Keemstar is finally off youtube with a completely new host taking over the channel.

I recommend searching for both of Leafy’s videos on keemstar if you are interested, since these two vids were what made Keemstar quit a few hours ago (warning, lots of swears).

So are you guys happy that the gnome king has fallen for good? Do you think he will rise again?

If we are to believe this last vid has trully destroyed him for good, yotube may be a bit more calm since the “drama” will drop due to Keem’s absence, even if if might be temporary.

5 Likes

Personally I hate YouTube drama. I just like to avoid it and watch things without worry of that junk.

2 Likes

Same here.

Yeah I don’t really like it either. The problem is that this is what 2016 has been all about. Drama here, drama there, drama everywhere

YT rewind is going to be fun this year xD

2 Likes

Man the only times i’ve been on youtube this year was to check for figure reviews

2 Likes

With GradeA’s new video, I think he may be finally defeated, or close to it.

We can only hope…

1 Like

Mr. Tinfoil made a parody of how he should be the new drama alert host now that keem quit.

2 Likes

I feel like I missed a lot of drama I didn’t care about paying attention to

Resurrection Keemstar

I had to

But he better stay dead- I don’t like leafy, but I feel this had to have been done at some point. How’s the replacement?

I don’t get the joke

Understandable, he is after all a cyber bully, but at least he used his powers to good use

Better than keem, but still garbage, if you want to keep up with “news” and dramas it’s better to watch Scarce.

4 Likes