YouTube Discussion Topic

Guy it finally happened!

9 Likes

Please, @boehmond. Don’t post that video.

We want to try to avoid opening a can of worms.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Okey dokey.

1 Like

Warning: There is swearing

Speaking of which, I’m using an iPad and YouTube had NOT been working for me for a few days now.

The new worst trend on Youtube.

This kid, and others like him, need to be stopped. Now.

6 Likes

That has been around since the dawn of time, (Or thereabouts).

But yeah, it’s getting a 'lil out of hand…

1 Like

Even though the gnome king has fallen, and inoccent victims like Bashur and Pyro have recovered from Keem’s false accusations, the youtube community as a whole is in danger. Few hackers have been taking down channels in the past days, these hackers are Poodle Corp and Lizard Squad. Some of the channels affected by them have been Boogie, and Leafy, though there are more and will be more.

3 Likes

Am I the only one that feels its hypocritical to say you dislike dramaalart but like scarce?

I don’t find how it could be hypocritical to like scarce over keem.

Well, it could be if you say you hate drama reports, and watch scarce. However the difference is that Scarce hasn’t intentionally created fake drama just to get in the way of people that bothered him.

The main difference here is not the content (even though the content is much more unbiased than keem’s raging fake accusations) but the person that runs the channel. Scarce has a better reputation so far, even getting support from big youtubers like GradeA, however keemstar has been even before drama alert a great jerk, liar, and overall salt lord.

But, if people use the argument of liking scarce over keem just cause he doesn’t make drama, I could understand what you meant by hypocrisy, but then again, even when it comes to that scarce is much nicer and unbiased than keem.

6 Likes

I love these guys so much. They use a channel or account for a day, and then never come back to it again. Plus, they hacked Jacob Satowhat’shisface
That makes them aight in my book.[quote=“Pak, post:158, topic:18022”]
dramaalart but like scarce
[/quote]
Well Keem is an ■■■■■■■
and Scarce may be clickbait, but it’s actual, unbiased news.

1 Like

Well Poodlecorp can either do things we like, or destroy inoccent people, all in all they do it for attention. Like, boogie didn’t deserve to get it taken away, but Jacob definetely did. However if there is a fhance that they’ll attack someone that doesn’t deserve it or that you like it’s just wrong, but then again they can hack channels like that spoiled kid.

So all in all I’m not saying poodlecorp is good or bad, just that it can trully sepend on what you like.

True I guess a side affect is having a super bland personality and content :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

^^^^^ That

1 Like

I uploaded two videos to YouTube and they got flagged before they finished rendering. What fun.

I don’t really like Scarce.

I also don’t like Keem.
PhillyD is where it’s at…

2 Likes

Better than having keems blatantly obvious salty personality hehe

7 Likes

#I’M YOUR HOST, KILLER KEEMVAR
#LET’S GET ROOOOOOOOOIGHT
#INTO THE NEWS

22 Likes

That is both great and terrible

Warning: Swearing