Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Yin and Yang

It has been one year since Jeffery Mau and his friends had attended Kaiba Corporation’s Duel Academy. This year, there have been disappearances and related sightings of demonic figures across Academy Island. Staff, Students and unfortunate Tourists had vanished in the night. But now, a new year has started and our main cast has just boarded the ferry to Academy Island, unknowing of the perils before them.

@Runa, @Firestorm, @BeefJStag (Runa and BeefJStag are co-GMs on this RP)

@LTVmocs (once your character is ready)

http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/yu-gi-oh-the-yin-and-yang-rp-sign-ups-and-discussion/40012?u=blackbeltgamer98

(The above link is the signup and discussion topic)

Jeffrey sat up on the highest perch on the ferry, one that wasn’t reachable by stairs or a ladder, orange fabric deck-case on his left side, scratched up, scrunched up Battle City Duel Disk on his arm, Ra Yellow jacket tied around his waist. He looked to the front, looking for the island. Something caught the corner of his eye, though. But when he looks closer, it wasn’t there…

“Hey, Jeff!” Blaze says, popping out of nowhere.

Jeff is jolted out of his thoughts as he quickly turns around, relaxing when he sees that it’s Blaze. “Hey.” He said, quietly as usual. He watched a duel on the dock. “These new duelists look promising.” His mind was obviously elsewhere.

“Indeed but remember last year, we got our kanohi handed to us on a silver platter on day one. No thanks to Crowler and his elitist attitude.” He says.

“True. But we’ve gotten better.” He retorts, scanning the crowd for something.

“Bit distracted?” He asks.

Nick walks in circles worried about his duel test.

He feels a tap on his shoulder.

Nick keeps walking not even noticing.

“You alright, buddy?” He hears a nearby voice ask.

Jeff wonders if he realizes that if he’s on the boat, he already passed.

Nick slaps his forehead realizing that he passed the tests.

Blaze walks so he can stop the guy as his worrying was a bit much.

“Hi.” Nick says looking at the guy who stepped in front of him.

“Hello, I’m Blaze Ahiron. What’s yours?” He asks.

“I’m Nick Days” Nick says

“Days? why is that name familiar?” He thinks out loud.

“I don’t know?” Nick says confused

He snaps his fingers, “Isn’t there an archaeologist by that name?” He asks.

OOC (Out Of Character): Okay, unrelated thing that I stumbled upon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odko2FccBo0

This is actually awesome.