Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Yin and Yang

Blaze throws back his coat and pulls out his Disk and then moved to his belt to open a new deck holster and load a deck into it. “Meet me at the Duel Field when you’re ready.” He says as he goes to that area of the ship.

OOC: LMK when you are ready.

Nick goes to watch the duel.

Jeff readied to duel within the arena.

OOC: So, we gonna use IRL decks or YGOPRO?

OOC: YGOPro

OOC: Who’s hosting? Firestorm isn’t gonna be able to watch because he uses a Kindle and YGOPRO isn’t usable on there.

OOC: I’ll host, password TTV, notes RP, host name Runa

OOC: My thing is refusing to let me in, I used both uppercase and lowercase on it and it still said password was incorrect. Never mind, I’m in. And now you need to re-establish it so that Monster Reborn is able to be used, I only have one copy of it in there.

1 Like

OOC: K think it’s good

OOC: Still not letting me in with my spellcasters.

OOC: What ruling should I use then? Let’s move this to discord

OOC: Just change the Forbidden List setting to None or N/A.

IC: (@Runa) “Let’s get ready to Rumble!” Blaze yells as his disk activates. The two duelists have 8000 Lifepoints and Blaze gets the first move. He looks over his hand and sees he has a few helpful ones. “For my first move, I play one monster facedown in Defense Mode and place one card facedown in my back field.” Blaze announces and the cards appear as they are placed on his Disk. He motions to his opponent. “I believe it is your turn, Jeff.” He says, passing the turn.

1 Like

Jeff looked at his hand. Eh, I can work with it. He thinks to himself. “I summon Scrap Hunter in attack.” He quietly proclaims as the card is put to the field. “Then, I special summon Scrap Orthros in attack, but I have to destroy Scrap Hunter after.” The cards move to where is necessary, before Jeffrey looks at his hand again. with nothing, he finishes his turn. “I end. You’re up.”
OOC: Off to bed.

OOC: Okay, rest well.

IC: Blaze draws and passes the turn.

OOC: After this turn

IC: Orthros leaves the field, going instead to the grave. “I tribute Scrap Orthros to summon Scrap Golem.” He starts, a smirk forming. “But that isn’t his end. You think I’d waste a perfectly good Tuner?” He chuckles. The fridge that made up the chest of the Golem opened, and out jumped Scrap Orthros! “Scrap Golem, Scrap Repurpose!” He says as it happened. “He can take a Scrap monster from the scrapheap and put it back to the field!” He yelled. Well, his version of yelling. Normal peoples’ version of a normal speaking voice. “Now Orthros, attack his facedown!” Orthros lept at the set card, and Jeff lost some of his enthusiasm as he saw the facedown monster start to rise…
(Pick the turn up from here until the effect resolves.)

OOC: Okay.

IC: The card was revealed to be the Old Vindictive Magician. “By attacking my old friend, you have flipped him faceup and activated his special ability. When he is flipped I can target one monster my opponent controls and destroy it and that Golem of yours is in his sights. Now, use Revelation Destroyer!” The magician raises his open hand and then Scrap Golem goes negative then shatters. “And since he’s in Defense mode, my Lifepoints are safe from your Orthros’s attack. Thanks, Magician.” The old man nods before it is struck down by the Orthros. And true to Blaze’s word, his Lifepoints weren’t affected by the attack.

As Jeff watches, he carefully thinks up a plan. “I end.”

“Thank you, Draw!” He draws a card and then places two facedowns in his backfield, “I’ll throw these down and pass the turn to you.” He says. If I know him, he’ll think those are traps like Mirror Force and buy me some time. He thinks as the turn ends.

Jeff nods and draws, and decides to take a chance. If those are magic cylinder or mirror force, they can’t hurt if I don’t attack A monster is played to the field. “I summon Machina Gearframe in attack, and use his effect to add a Machina monster to my hand!” He reveals Machina Fortress, as he was supposed to, and adds it. “Next, I tune Scrap Orthros and Machina Gearframe to Synchro Summon…” The two fuse together in the traditional Synchro fashion, and end in a curled up mass of scrap. Huge wings unfurled and revealed…
“Rise from the scrapheap, Scrap Dragon!” The huge dragon roars. Jeffrey sets a card, but it’s not there for long. “Scrap Dragon, Draconic Rust Breath! By destroying my facedown, I can destroy your middle facedown!” As the stream of rust leaves the Dragon’s mouth for the two cards, he watches intently to see what the card was…

“I activate the card in question, Mystical Space Typhoon!” The card went faceup and a thundering cyclone rises into the air. “Say goodbye to your facedown!” Blaze yells as the card is revealed to be Scrapyard and both spells leave the field to the graveyard. (@Runa)