Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Yin and Yang

Jeff was confused, as both were going to the grave anyways. Then he does the first damage of the match. “Scrap Dragon attacks you directly!” The dragon swoops down from the sky, over the crowd that had gathered, and bites down on Blaze, before spinning upwards into the air and stopping above his monster space with a large flap of his wings releasing a gust of wind.

LP: 8000

This is gonna hurt. He thinks as he enters a defensive stance and takes the hit. His Lifepoints plummet to 5200. “I see your dragon’s still got a bite worse than it’s roar.” He says as he gets up from the hit.

LP: 5200

Blaze draws his next card and feels a jolt of energy from it. He looks at it and smiles. “I summon The Skilled White Magician!” He calls as he brings out the monster he just drew. A noble mage clad in white robes appears on the field.

“Oh, but I’m not done yet. I activate my facedowns: Black Pendant and Mage Power!”

The two cards flip faceup and the mage is now wearing the pendant pictured in one card and is surrounded by an intense aura. “And with that, his ability activates: Whenever a Spell is activated he gets what’s called a Spell Counter and since two were activated, he gets two counters.” The mage’s staff glows a bit brighter. And I lay another card facedown. These three cards in my backfield give my mage 1500 Attack Points due to Mage Power and Black Pendant gives him an additional 500." The aura around the magician gets stronger. “Bringing his attack power to an astounding 3700.” He lets that sink in, “Now, scrap that dragon with Augmented White Magic Attack!” The mage leaps into the air and summons a huge blast of blinding magical power aimed right at the Scrap Dragon. The machine is destroyed and 900 points of damage hit Jeff as his dragon crumbles at the might of his magician. (@Runa)

Jeff braces as the impact happened. “But his second affect activates! I can summon a non-Synchro monster from the scrapheap, in this case, Scrap Golem!” The Golem arises from the remains of Scrap Dragon as the rest shatters.

LP: 7100

Blaze places one card facedown in his backfield, increasing his Magician’s attack power to 4200. He ends his turn.

Jeff draws. He smirks. “Using the affect of Machina Fortress, I send him and Commander Covington to the scrapheap in order to summon Machina Fortress!” From the ground rises the tank-like monster. Then, I set a monster, and activate Scrap Golem’s effect. Scrap Repurpose!" Scrap Golem opens with mist, and out jumps…
“Scrap Hunter, rise again!” He looks at his hand. “I end.”

Blaze draws and plays a card facedown. Skilled White Magician now has 4700 Attack Points. He has his Magician attack the Golem. He ends his turn.

OOC: GTG, work.

1 Like

Jeff draws, and summons a monster. “Go, Scrap Kong!” He rises, pounds his chest, and explodes out from his oil barrel body. “His effect destroys him, but lets me put a Scrap monster back to my hand.” A card comes out of the grave and is instead put into the extra deck. “Or, in this case, to the Extra Deck. Don’t you remember that Scrap monsters never stay in the scrapheap?” He then changes all his monsters to defense. “I end.” He said, slightly frustrated.

LP 4700

Blaze draws his next card, “I think I’ll get rid of your Scrap Hunter.” He says. “Do your thing, Skilled White Magician!” He commands and the monster is destroyed. “I end my turn.” He says. (@Runa)

Nick sits down and starts to look through his deck which is what he does whenever a duel is going on that he’s not interested in very much.

OOC : Hi.

OOC: Hi, tangent alert: you are gonna scare folks crapless when you set off the Seal of Orichalcos. Just thought that you’d get a laugh out of that. If not, my bad.

OOC I realized and I think it’s going to be hilarious.

OOC: I think I’ll have Blaze lose it because freaking Seal of Orichalcos!

OOC I got the card seal of orichalchos from a friend.

OOC: Looking forward to it.

Nick gets up and goes to get a snack.

Jeffrey draws, and a plan forms. He summons his new card. “Come forth, Scrap Chimera! Effect activate!” Orthros rises from the ground. “I can summon a scrap Tuner from the grave! And then, four plus for is eight. I Tune Scrap Orthros and Scrap Chimera to Synchro Summon…” They tune together and form a mass of scrap, and Scrap Dragon unfurls his wings and roars once more. “I told you Scrap monsters don’t stay gone! Scrap Dragon!” He grins. “Scrap Dragon, Draconic Rust Breath!” Rust pours from his mouth, destroying Jeff’s facedown and Skilled White Magician, destroying his equips as well, taking the damage from Black Pendant with stride. “Then Scrap Goblin’s effect goes, adding Scrap Golem from the scrapheap to my hand.” He grabs the monster from his grave. He then switches Fortress to attack. “Now go, Fortress! Machina Blast!” The cannon on his shoulder glows alight, and fires a laser beam straight at Blaze, hitting for 2500! “Now, Scrap Dragon’s turn! Go!” Scrap Dragon goes in for the kill, when…

(@BlackBeltGamer98)

OOC @anon68675807 Could you Join the rp already so I can duel someone?

2 Likes

OOC: Heads up, his time zone his Australian Eastern Standard, so he won’t be on much when you are if you live in EST. Just a warning, that’s part of why the old one died, and this one had multiple GMs instead of just one.

1 Like

Nick looks at the person in the shadows and says “show yourself”

1 Like

Nick says “I challenge you to a duel.”