Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Yin and Yang

I was buried in the crushing depths for thousands of years! I will leave you alone, for now but there will come a day when your defenses shall slip and I will begin the path towards my destiny. Nick felt the Orichalcos leave him alone but it was still a danger to use it. Blaze was collapsed on the ground, awake and in pain but couldn’t move.

“Blaze you okay?” Nick yells realizing that blaze was there.

He didn’t respond but the glowing Number Symbols on his hands were slowly fading and as they faded, Blaze seemed to be in progressively less pain.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Nick says

“Do me a favor?” Blaze weakly asks.

“If you don’t realise it, why are you using it!”
His voice filter fluctuated again, pulling another card from his extra deck. The voices of the numbers continue, but we will not be strayed from his path. He will not compromise. Not now, and not ever.

“There’s one thing I really dislike, one thing I can’t stand, one thing that I hate out of all - hypocrites. Using such a dangerous card to make you look powerful, but the truely powerful don’t need it! RANK UP!”

As The Hornet raised his voice, he layered another card onto his field, but ranking up the rank up - Corebage. Summoning, Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger.

“If your father died, why would you willingly try to make someone die again, or even risk it! Or even still have it!”

“I use the effect of Inzektor Centipede, attaching Inzektor Hornet! Hornet will cast itself off, targeting your final monster”

As Centipede fired from his stinger, it wiped the remaining monsters from Nick’s field, and used Centipede to add Inzektor Axe - Zektahawk to his hand. Equipping it to the Dragonfly, and then equipping Dragonfly with Giga-Mantis from his hand. Equipping Centipede with the second sword from his hand. Using Hopper and Hornet’s effect to rid the board of it’s final Crystal Beast, the turtle.

A clear board, and easily enough monsters for game.

“Battle phase! Dragonfly, Mantis, Centipede, Hopper, Thunder, and Number 17! Final Inzektion!”

OOC so is anybody going to point out that he had 7 monsters when only five at a time can be in the monster zone.

“Don’t go down without a fight, show this bug-brain that you are stronger, even if you lose, you have strength he cannot fathom.” He says before passing out. The Number Symbols vanish completely and the ferry’s medical team take him to the onboard hospital.

(@anon68675807). The Numbers’ voices fade to whispers, they haven’t given up but will try at every opportunity to attempt again in the next Duel.

OOC okay

IC “I won’t forget a thing Bug-boy and you better pray I don’t duel you again” Nick yells running towards th medics that have blaze.

Some doctors passed by to report to the captain. “That was a dangerous card, kid.” A doctor says, “Consider yourself lucky no one was seriously injured or killed.” He said, reprimanding Nick for the use of that card due to its use decades ago to nearly destroy the world.

Blaze was in a bed and was told to stay in it by the doc gods until they reach Academy Island in the morning. "Attention, all Duel Academy students! Said a voice on the PA system, “Please retire to your rooms for a good night's rest, we shall arrive at Academy Island at 1100 hours and advise you all be ready for arrival.” All the other students began heading for their rooms, the skies had cleared to reveal a beautiful starry night sky and the sea had calmed to normal.

Nick just started climbing up to the top of the ship.

OOC doc gods? (@BlackBeltGamer98)

The students slept peacefully, for the most part. For the five who had seen the Eye of Anubis symbol in their minds, (@Runa, @anon68675807, @Firestorm) that symbol was a theme of their nightmares, coupled with scenes of destruction and darkness.

OOC: on that happy note, I leave it to you guys on each of your nightmares and how they play out. Good night and, sorry but I must make the joke, sweet dreams. Bwahahahahaha! @Runa, @anon68675807, you guys get GM powers as needed while I get some shut-eye. Thoughts on the RP so far? No, just mental fatigue and really good luck, I was legitimately considering having them give your character a psychological examination as to why Nick used the Seal and how he was able to not be controlled by it. But decided there was enough craziness for one day. Besides, the anime got away with a whole lot worse regarding many things, like how on earth did anyone not die when the Biobands were at lethal but just in massive fatigue in GX during the Hunt for The Rainbow Dragon arc?

1 Like

OOC it’s really fun also, No my weakness bad puns! Plus eh what ever floats your Boat

Nick falls asleep on the roof of the boat his dreams are of when he first learned to duel.

OOC: I shall fall asleep with a smile that there is someone else who enjoys puns in this RP. See you guys tomorrow!

Jeffrey stares at the ceiling. Once he finally falls asleep, not all is well.

The eye of Anubis flashes in his head, before he finds himself at the base of a tree, within a forest lacking all color except for various shades of black. He hears a voice, but he can’t quite make out what it says. He huddled up, head on him a knees and arms around his legs, so that he can’t see the thing the voice came from.“You know that wasn’t her.” The voice says.

“I know…” Jeff replies, quieter then usual.

“You should have told her before she left.”

“I know.”

“If you told her, you could be over her by now.”

“I know.” He replies again, sounding slightly louder and more frustrated.

“Maybe you could have finally found someone who actually loved you back.”

“I. KNOW!!” Jeff snapped as he looked up, a tear in his eye.

He awakes before he sees what the thing talking to him was. He looked in his pocket, and found a piece of paper. No, a photo. He left it there and went back to his bed, trying to hold back his sorrow as he tried once more to fall asleep.

Blaze fell asleep rather fast and found himself standing on a fiery galaxy amidst a sea of stars. He saw a darkness approaching and then all Karzahni broke loose: First the Eye of Anubis from before aimed it’s sights at Earth with the intent of destroying it, then The Seal of Orchalcos revived the Leviathan and humanity was destroyed by it and the Number Cards came to fight each other and the other two forces, all of them were appearing to be at war with each other then He felt that pain in his eye, head and hand again. He screamed out in his dream then woke up with a jolt. The Number Symbols faded quickly from his hands. He went back to sleep and when he woke, the doctors went to check up on him and they said he was okay to leave the hospital but to take it easy. He looked through his things and pulled out a pendant on a silver chain. It had a symbol on it that represented his family, a square with an 8x8 grid and it seemed to have two ‘L’ like shapes mirroring each other across the middle and put it on. All the students were called to the ferry’s cafeteria for breakfast. (@Runa, @anon68675807, @Firestorm)

Runa showed up, untying his jacket sleeves and putting on his jacket. “Brr, it’s cold this morning.” He said as he sat by the group.

Blaze chuckles, “That’s what happens when you are out at sea.” Blaze says as he enjoys a good meal. Everyone ends their meal and begin to gather their things as Academy Island was starting to appear over the horizon.

Jeff looks on, a small bag in his hand the only thing he’s carrying. As he looks on at Academy Island, the eyes on his necklace glimmer in the sun. “Ah, home away from home.”

Blaze had his large case and his own backpack with him. “Yup. Here’s to another great year.” He says. The boat is nearly at the dock. (@Runa, @anon68675807, @Firestorm)