Yveran's sketchdump

Quite possibly the most unambiguously bad guy in the series but still a neat character and a cool sketch.

1 Like

Vandalism

SIDEWAYS PICTURE REEEEE

2 Likes

I’ve managed to get pressure sensitivity working thanks to the almighty internet. So while I try to do some more serious stuff, have a guy I made named Skullivan name’s a wip.

I typically draw him when I don’t really know what else do draw. He has a long neck.

3 Likes

lmao keep it

1 Like

So umm

Probably against my better judgement, I decided to read Berserk. I was disgusted, enraged, saddened, excited, and uplifted.

Then I read through the Eclipse arc.

It was… an experience. Let’s just say I won’t be sleeping tonight.

2 Likes

Technically not a sketch, but I’ve been doing some block prints recently with ink and I didn’t really know if these were worth their own topic.

My main print. I would’ve printed it on paper but the ink dried before I could continue.

All of the paper prints

Workspace (also practice for future sketchbook photos).

3 Likes

NT doodles

3 Likes

This is like the only topic that is constantly updated. Otherwise, the art is really nice.

2 Likes

I like to keep it updated. It’s nice to share my artwork every now and then, even the doodles.
And thanks!

2 Likes

GUESS WHO’S BACK
BACK AGAIN

######dont leave

Got a request to draw Fish from Nuclear Throne. I’m quite happy with the result!

2 Likes

I’m supposed to be doing work right now. But whiteboards, soooooo…

1 Like

I could not explain why, but I just love drawing on white boards.

1 Like

Got introduced to Cray Pas (or however you spell it). I don’t really know what I’m doing but from what I can tell it’s basically pastel crayons.

Figure drawing practice. The knight is me on Valentine’s Day in my dreams

3 Likes

This is basically what goes on in my head.

I typically use this same file as a giant sheet to draw like an idiot and prepare for larger works. I went and made quite a few doodles though, and I figured you all realized at this point that I don’t even know what I’m doing myself, so enjoy!

4 Likes

A little practice in dynamic posing (more likely coming soon at some point) along with character design practice.

Grounded/balanced posing with Siegmeyer. Gonna be used in something cool.

3 Likes

“Frequently updated”.

Accurate representation of today.

3 Likes

This was my last serious attempt at drawing myself.

I made this one today.

I’ve come quite a ways, I think.

2 Likes

A little bit of posing practice with Rebel.

A bit too messy for my tastes and the perspective is a little wonky in certain areas (her left leg needs medical attention), but not bad.

2 Likes

Fast robot.

4 Likes