Zsinterox

Plasma rifle

Prisma

60 Likes

Wow, that color scheme! Was he born in Galaxy Squad?

Really cool MOC! The (I think Hakann’s) rifle is creative, and the lime spots look nice. As much as I dislike Ben 10 feet, it’s probably worth sacrifice the normal pose ability for the color scheme. Nicely done!

3 Likes

Oooh, I really like this one, especially the legs.

1 Like

Wow, he looks great. I hope to see more stuff from you ^^

1 Like

I love the color layering here; the lime on top of the maroon just feels perfect to me. Also reminds me of the Grineer for some reason; I think it’s in the shoulders. And has nothing to do with how much Warframe I’ve been playing recently. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Most awesome hero factory moc I’ve ever seen

1 Like

You’ve managed to make green and red not remind me of Christmas, good job.

3 Likes

Clever use of the colour scheme.

1 Like

Cool color sceme and i love the little wings on the back

1 Like

This looks really cool! Is it supposed to represent a fire hazmat suit? Either way, the bright green and dark red really do work well together, nice job!

1 Like

It kind of does look like a hazmat suit, doesn’t it? I imagined the weapon as a type of spray gun. On reddit I called him a “plasma powered plunderer”. So if he’s spraying liquid plasma all over the place I suppose he would need some type of protective suit.

@Sokoda & @Kardax, thanks for the feedback

1 Like

Man, I dig this. I like what you did with the legs and back particularly. Also to echo everyone else the color scheme works and doesn’t invoke Christmas which is great.

I’ve never been in to HF to know the pieces so it definitely took me a min to realize what the heck these pieces were from. Cool MOC though, great job!

1 Like

Oh yes, me likey.

The mask goes spectacularly with those shells (and even the hero chest, it’s awesome), the weapon is neat, and that colour-scheme is divine. The shaping goes without saying. You’ve knocked it out of the park once again good sir :stuck_out_tongue:

not to mention that you effortlessly incorporated a 1.0 chestpiece in there, you never cease to surprise me

1 Like

Wait, how does that connection work? I don’t see any axle holes…

Now that you mention it, me neither.

Is this perhaps… gasp, an illegal connection!? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@TheMightyObsidianDude and @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister, indeed. It’s 100% illegal. I am going right to Lego jail and I will not collect $200!

The axle connector from the armor piece is in a regular pin hole. But the thing that holds it in place is the convex shape of the armor. It very slightly wraps over the underlying chest, and there are these two “fins” molded on the underside of the lime piece that also provide some grip.

3 Likes

Ahhhh, you sly dog :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll let you off this time… :angel:

1 Like