TTV Civil War Armor (2 Fan 2 Fictionous)

Hello there!
As some of you may know the TTV are having the Message Board’s 2nd year anniversary contest. This (entire topic) is my entry.

This originally started as just helmets for all of the cast and Mod squad, and other MB members suggested that I make full body drawings. I was a little reluctant to do so, but then the anniversary contest was announced, and so I decided that full body drawings would be the perfect thing for me to enter!

So, without further ado, I present to you:
TTV CIVIL WAR ARMOR DRAWINGS!

TTV: Kahi/Jon
TTE: Eljay

TTV: Varderan and Venom

TTE: Mesonak and PrplDragon

TTV: Viper

TTE: TakumaNuva

EXX: ExxTrooper

Everyone:

So yeah, time to tag everyone, and provide more backstory!

@Jon For Kahi/Jon, I had to redo the helmet from my original design, and I’m quite pleased as how it turned out! I had a little trouble with erspective on the Iron Man like pose, but I think it works!

@Eljay Again, I had to redo the helmet, and I wanted a better pose, but I don’t think I could fit one in! The :mask: on the knees and shield were definitely a pain, though!

@IllustriousVar I really like this one! The perspective was tricky, but I’m really glad at how it turned out! I also changed his helmet just a smidgen, but on accident! :smile:

@Spider-Ven My favorite along with Var’s! Everything went pretty smooth, but I do realize that I added the laser blade on the wrong arm/hand!:sweat_smile:

@Mesonak, I like how he turned out, ezcept for that it got a bit messy with the weapon. I gave him a jump pack as “wings,” but I forgot to add a quiver!

@prpldragon Prpl’s turned out well, but the boxy look of the helmet kind of bother’s me. I like the wings I gave her, though! (Since she had no MOC, I just did whatever looked good!)

@Black_Viper I ended up completely redoing Viper’s helmet (almost to the point where it looks Tenebrae Invictus!) but I like how it came out! Her wings came out like booster pack/jetpack things, but they look good to me!

@TakumaNuva For the first one I drew and colored, I think I did a pretty good job!
The perspective was also a bit challenging on him, though. Now you can impale people with your helmet and laser gauntlets, Takuma!:stuck_out_tongue:

@exxtrooper Since Exxtrooper was depicted as the “puppet-master” of the TTV Civil War, I tried giving him as evil of a look as I could! I also gave him his own “faction symbol:” EXX (don’t know what it stands for, yet!:stuck_out_tongue:)

FINAL THOUGHTS
Well, this sure took a while, and six pieces of paper, but I’m overall very pleased at how it turned out!
I had fun with this and tried making it as interesting as possible!
One of my favorite additions wound be the eye/glowing color of each group!:

TTV: Var, Ven, and VIper have glowing green; Jon has glowing blue
TTE: Meso, Prpl, and Takuma have glowing blue; Eljay has glowing green
EXX: Exx has glowing red

Here’s a link to the original Helmet Only topic I made, If you want to compare the new and old designs!
http://ttvpodcast.discoursehosting.net/t/ttv-civil-war-futuristic-helmets/25358

So yeah, all in all I’m really proud of this and I really like how it turned out!
What are your thoughts, though?
Comments and constructive criticism are appreciated!

P.S. This was the major reason I wasn’t as active commenting and such over the last few days, so, hopefully, I will continue to comment more!

32 Likes

Reminds me an awful lot of @Xeros610’s style.

1 Like

I quite like this.

That’s kinda the look I was going for!:stuck_out_tongue:

@Hutere Thanks!

@Grimsock Thank you!
@SwagMeister Thanks! I used Prismacolor colored pencils (and one crayola colored pencil), and God-given talent!
@EvilLobsterKing Thanks!
@Stoax Thank you!
@Middlefingerstudios Thank you!
@Calebmar12 Thanks!
@TakumaNuva Thank you! I’m glad you like them!

Thank you all, for all the likes and comments!

1 Like

The coloring and shading are beautifully done. GG

I’d like to ask what you used to color these, because the shading is superb.

1 Like

This style is pretty neato…

They all look fantastic, Eljay in particular. Good job with the shading on these, too.

these are amazing

They look nice

These are all so great, I’m having trouble picking a favorite. Ven, Prpl, and Viper are probably the top three though.

I like that I look like I could impale someone not just with my mask, but my whole body now. Whether or not you intended it this way, those laser gauntlets totally remind me of Adam Jensen’s retractable arm blades (though on the underside instead). Awesome.

These look really good.

1 Like