TTV Civil War, Chapter One: Pointing Fingers

Hello There!
I know everyone is way past the TTV civil war joke, but I plan to keep it alive!:stuck_out_tongue:
So anyway, I’ll cut my typing and let you read the first chapter!

ttv Civil War
#Chapter 1: Pointing Fingers

“So you want to know of the war? The war that cost so much, and gave so little? The war proclaimed as nothing, yet was everything? The war that tore us apart? Fine. I will tell you what they did not, for I was there.”

“It started far before the fighting. It started when there was no war at all. The war began with what should have been nothing…”

All was quiet in the City of the Boards. All, but the TTV Central Tower. It was usually dead quiet in the city; well-trained Message Board volunteers guarded it 24/7 from outside invaders and the active Mod Squad Police Force (MSPF) kept the streets free from double posters and other criminals. Tonight, however, was different. TTV leader Varderan had approved of an emergency meeting proposal from Treasurer and Industrial District leader Kahi that would drag on long into the night.

“We need to be more relatable.” Addressed Kahi to the TTV High Council (consisting of Varderan, Mesonak, and Eljay), as well as the other members present: Venom, Viper, Takuma Nuva, and Prpl Dragon. “Whatever form that takes, I’m game.”

“But Kahi,” Eljay answered in response. “We are already relatable. The fans love us! Well, they love me, at least.”

Kahi shook his head. “No, Eljay. You’re wrong. We-ee…” he said as he circled his finger around every TTV cast member, except Eljay. “…are relatable. We’re funny. We’re seen. We’re heard without question! You, on the other hand, are not.”

Eljay chuckled. “This is about my mask, isn’t it? Kahi, I’m all of those things and more – more than you and your face will ever be!”

“No, Eljay. Besides the fact that you don’t have the security to show your face, no one can hear you on videos! Eljay, let’s face it – your audio quality is poor!”

“So now it’s my voice, huh?” Eljay replied as his temper rose. “Kahi, come back to me when you’ve actually made some successful videos of your own!”

“”Oh, you mean like Biocraft?” Kahi snapped back, a smirk on his lips.

“Don’t mention Biocraft to me, Mister ‘On Air!’ At least I still have my reviews!”

“And how’s that working out for you? Are you done with Onua Uniter, yet?”

“No, but I’m working on it!”

“Just like how you’re working on getting your audio quality fixed?” chimed in a laughing Var.

“Don’t you talk to me about audio quality, when all of your videos aren’t even one-fifth of mine!” Eljay roared back.

“But at least Var’s videos require intellect to make! Any Bionicle scrub can see pros and cons on a set!”

“So now you’re insulting my intellect, are you?” screamed Eljay. “I swear Kahi, one of these days, I’m going to shove some intellect into that empty skull of yours!”

Red hot glares shot out of Eljay’s and Kahi’s eyes at each other. The rest of the TTV were Angry and surprised at the same time. Who was Eljay, to defy suggestions from other members? They wondered. Sure, he did it all the time on the Podcast, but that was supposed to be controlled and just plain funny; not chaotic and crazy as this meeting was turning out to be.

Time had slowed past a crawl, as midnight approached the TTV Central Tower. With no end in sight to the argument, Varderan decided it was his duty, as leader, to stand up to Eljay: “You always just try to get the last word, don’t you Eljay? If you’ve forgotten, let me remind you that you were fired once. And you can be fired again.”

“If I’m ever doomed to fail,” Eljay began with a voice that was dark as the night sky. “I’d rather quit, and leave you all as nothing, than stay here, and suffer your nonsensical wrath!”

The masked one then stared dead in his teammates’ eyes as he grinned, in an almost wicked kind of way, saying: “But that will never happen, now will it? You can all taunt me with your threats as much as you like, but you’ll never fire me again –”

“Objection!” Kahi interrupted, his anger rising. “We never needed you, and we never will need you!”

Eljay turned to face him. “Oh, and you’re so sure about that? As I recall, you were all begging for me to come back when I was fired. Isn’t that right, Mesonak?”

Meso walked from the rest of the TTV and stepped beside Eljay and, when turning to face off against Kahi and Varderan, simply stated, “It’s true. I did want Eljay back; we all did.”

Eljay’s smile grew as he slowly paced his way to Kahi, and said, right to his face,” And you know what?” Kahi grinded his teeth as he just glared back into Eljay’s cold eyes. “I never needed you.”

“Okay guys!” Prpl suddenly exclaimed in a half- scared, half-peppy voice. “How about we all just end this meeting right now and have a little time to ourselves to cool down?”

“Are you trying to take away my high ground?” asked Eljay in response.” Are you taking Kahi’ side, here?”

“What? No, no, no, of course not! I’m simply trying to –”

“So you’re taking my side, then?” Eljay said, cutting her off with a grin.

“No, no! I’m – err…”

“Look Eljay,” Varderan interrupted. “No one is taking sides here. This got way too out of hand, way too fast. The meeting is over. You are all dismissed.”

“Finally!” exclaimed Venom, stretching his back. “I thought it would never end!”

One by one, the cast members of the TTV walked out of the room, until only Eljay remained. Cautiously, Eljay asked, “Slime, how much did you get?”

Suddenly, Moderator Political Slime fazed into view with his back to the wall, and his hands clutching a control panel on his arm.

“Thanks to this active-camo ability this new equipment gives me, I’ve managed to record it all, Sir.”

“Perfect. Upload it to my database in a few hours when no one is still awake. I’ve got to go and clear my head. We’ve got a big propaganda to start tomorrow, Slime, and it’s not going to write itself!”

“Of course, Sir. Go and get some rest. I’ll meet you in the morning.”

“Good night, Slime.”

“Good night, Sir.”

A lone figure sat perched on the balcony of the TTV Central Tower. He had heard everything and decided that it was the time to take action. Donning a mask of gold, he paused as he heard the distant voices of guards etching around the side of the tower. He had to hurry; if the guards spotted him, he would be under fire and the whole plan would be ruined. Quickly gripping the balcony ledge, the figure leapt into the darkened air and was swallowed by the night sky just as the guards came into view.

Falling fast trough the brisk blackness, the figure expertly twisted his body into a perfect somersault just as he made contact with the rooftop of a high rise. Without stopping, he leapt from his downed position and sprinted toward the edge in the direction of his target: LegoMaster1378. The figure knew it was LegoMaster’s turn to guard the MSPF HQ: a task that made one most vulnerable. Jumping from building to building, he saw LegoMaster quickly pace around the Headquarters, which meant he had exactly two minutes in order to prepare. Leaping from the last building, the figure landed on the ground and ran towards the MSPF HQ’s main doors. He swiftly took out dual explosives and set their wireless charges to a button on his control panel. Then, the figure dashed to a nearby alley and hid behind a garbage dumpster.

Knowing that the mask he donned would muffle his voice, the figure eagerly began the countdown: “5…4…3…2…”

“One of these days, Slime, they’re going to learn to respect me!”

“Still upset about last night, Sir?” asked Slime as he prepared Eljay his morning breakfast: a cup of coffee, and two ripe mangosteens.

“You know it.” Replied Eljay, disgusted. “All they ever do is complain about me. But that will all change after today!”

“Ah, that reminds me, Sir. I think you’d better read today’s morning paper. It’s quite…disturbing.” said Slime as he handed the latest copy of The Message Boards to Eljay, who was in the middle of drinking his coffee.

Eljay’s eyes widened immediately as he spewed coffee all across the breakfast table.

“Disturbing’s nothing!” he shouted. “‘Mod Squad HQ Attacked. Eljay Blamed Responsible’!”

I hope you all enjoy the first chapter!
Next chapter coming out whenever I write it!:sweat_smile:
Comments and Constructive criticism are appreciated!

(By the way, if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes please let me know!)

Chapter Two FIrst Blood (Also one of my entries to the 2 fan 2 ficticionous contest!)
P.S. My next chapter was a little rushed, so a didn’t really give it a proper introduction :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I hope you all still enjoy!

8 Likes

so many fan fics this week

1 Like

This is amazing! I will be reading every update!

1 Like

nice !

1 Like

@Mechmaster Is that good, or bad?:stuck_out_tongue:
@Doremarpool Thank you!
@Atomik Thanks!

Thank you all for reading/commenting/liking!