2059: Big in Japan (RP Topic)

Thos turns, bewildered.
“Cease! Cease!”

vayhoio rou-iin.
Void Eaters says calmly.
A small black orb appears in front of him and rapidly expands, small bursts of purple lightning appears as the black sphere grows. It slowly fades out and everything is how it appeared before.

Outside VE’s pocket dimension, the sphere grows to a considerable rate, stopping about the height on the nearest building.

Brand tilts his head in confusion.

Kaito feels this new power he acquired double in strength. “Well, isn’t that interesting.” He said, floating back some. “What are you planning on doing?” He asked nervously.

VE smiles,
“I’m guessing by your reaction that you somehow copied my abilities? Very interesting indeed, though they are just much a curse as a benefit.”

He nods. “Yeah…wait what do you mean by curse?” He asked, hands flaring with fire. It seems he had copied Brand’s as well.

“You probably inherited my weaknesses as well.”
VE smiles,
“Now you can create your own nightmares…how does that feel?”

“Like that’s something I won’t do.” He said. He tried probing VE’s mind. "I’d rather do someone else’s, personally.

VE looks at him, “Are you sure you want to do that?”

He would get a glimpse of an another dimension, where Void Eater once was. It was like earth, though a red fire dragon lived there and many other powerful beings inhabited a small island. Though that time was far ago and it appeared to from a time long ago. He did get a glimpse of fear from V.E. though that was from a small glimpse of a chaotic being that resided there.

He might also see Void Eater’s name, Inanis Somnia Comedenti —— eating empty dreams.

He quickly snapped out of it. “Well, okay then…” He muttered. “Guess I’ll go for the easier stuff then.” With that, he created an illusion of a dragon. “Well, that’s a start.” He says, as it starts flying towards VE.

Shouya would leave the building and go skulking about Tokyo, looking for materials to use for his new design, or something else that he could take and sell for a profit.

VE laughs,
“You have my powers of illusion, do you not think I cannot do the same?”
He flies above the dragon and imagines another being, a smaller being that was made of metal and had a skeletal appearance.
“Which illusion do you suppose is stronger?”

“Good question.” He said. “I guess we’ll see.” As he said that, the dragon reached up to try and bite the skeletal man.

The skeletal man flew up, his eyes glowing with red, but the rest of his body glowing green. The skeletal man took his scythe and swung it shooting a blast of green energy at the dragon.

The dragon would recoil from them, then would breath fire at him.

The skeletal man was extremely fast and mostly dodged the fire, though what was hit suffered . The skeletal man uses a claw gauntlet and creates a ball energy to throw onto the dragon.

Inanis Somnia Comedenti laughs,
“I’d say it might be a close match, but how much do you know of these people, how much have you experienced their presence?”
He was no where to be seen, just a floating voice in the air.
“Do you know the dragon’s greatest weakness?”

Somewhere nearby.
Katou Kioshi walks around the city. He notices a bolt of purple lightning and heads towards hit, wondering what has caused it.

He stops for a second, then gets an idea. “No, but I do know this one’s powers!” He said.

The dragon disappeared. In its place formed a giant reptile.

A reptile? Must be cold-blooded…that might work.

The skeletal man fades into a bluish humanoid, bearing an ancient and oriental plate armor. The being extended golden glowing wings and hovered above the reptile.

The reptile leaps at him, trying to rip him to shreds.
“You think a glorified tall Smurf can beat 682?” Kaito asks.

It is no glorified smurf, but a being that rival’s my own strength…

the prokar takes an axe covered in runes and the immediate area drops rapidly in temperature.

I have never heard of this 682, but I have heard of this prokar.

Katou Kioshi finds himself in front of a large black sphere, partly emerged into the ground and the top reached just above the tallest building in the area.

The creature jumps up again, snapping his jaws at the axe.