2059: The Invasion

Some of the hydrogen peroxide is evaporated by the malfunctioning shields however the rest gets through and sears the contaminants flesh

Charbydis went flying back into a wall, crashing into it. Getting back up, he activated his targeting system. “TARGET: LOCKED ON” his suit’s system announced as he began shooting at Paradigm with two machine guns.

OOC: one of them is a relatively sane human and the other is a shoggoth with shields. O2 is making the smart decision

The bullets sink into spongy meat as the contaminant drags itself closer wailing like some siren from hell.

1 Like

Attempting to send him back into the wall, O2 buffets Charybdis with High Pressure jets of air.

Charybdis was pushed back by the pressurized air, before Karate-chopping O2’s arm and punched Paradigm hard in the chest.
(@L.O.S.S-KAL)

Meanwhile, Simon and Trevor began to slowly approach Mark.

The force would have easily shattered O2’s arm, though his wind suit was able to soften the blow somewhat and instead Knocks him to the ground with a dead arm (Arguably Worse!). Spying the two plague Doctor Adjutants heading to Mark O2 Tosses his Knife at their feet “Back off!” He warns as he stands up massaging his injured arm.

Ash exiting the dining hall, scampering off down a hallway.

“Hey, wait up,” Doug Replied, bolting after her.

Isabel smiles at Connor
@meepinater

Ash began to open the various doors, specifically looking for bedrooms.

“…yes?” Connor asked through a mouthful of food.
“Do I have food on my nose?”

1 Like

Isabel chuckles
“Yeah…” Millie giggles “You do!”
“You have to admit he looks kinda cute like this though…” Isabel whispers
“Definitely!” Millie smirks

Connor frowns. “Hey.” He wipes off the food with a napkin as he swallows his bite.
“Right, well, I’m full.” he says, pushing his plate off to the side.

“Isabel finished hers about ten minutes ago, she’s a bit piggy…” Millie smirks
“I’m not!” Isabel sighs
“Anyway, Connor, do you have any older brothers?” Millie asks
@meepinater

Malfector suddenly appeared on the steps of City Hall, and he was packing weaponry, presumably stolen from Necros.

Meanwhile, Doug was still following Ash, not nothing to speak into any of the now open rooms.“Why are we here?” Asked Doug.

“We’re here to find booze and wreck stuff.” Ash asserted.

“Nah, no siblings.” Connor replied.

“Who do you live with then?” Millie asks
@meepinater

“My dad.” Connor replies. He looked down at his hands, his eyes suddenly watery.

“Is he-“ Millie starts, she looks at Isabel, then Connor “What about your mother?”

“She… she d-died.” Connor sputtered out. A tear slipped down his face.

“I’m sorry…” Millie sighs, holding Connor’s hand, Isabel does the same