2059: The Invasion

“Sorry I just uh… I got worried, I felt a tremor and I am currently witnessing a large gathering of identical muscular men outside a large house, I wanted to ask you if you happened to know about any of this?”

“His name was Ruremaa, the leader of the Celestial Government.”
Tempest says, deflecting the kick away with his own leg, he drops the plaeg cannon,
“After all, since I’m a citizen of that government, I guess I should follow the law and end you now.”
Another lightning bolt sprung out from the Kuru suit.

Toxin rolled out of the way, dodging the lightning bolt, but just barely. He stood up straight and burst into gas, reforming behind Tempest and swinging his forearm at Tempest’s head.

“She loves you, and if you hurt her I will kill you!” Millie growls, angrily and sadly “So many people have tried to hurt us…”
@meepinater

“Whelp, bye then!” Marine-X smirks
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“waitwaitwait… Are you telling me you aren’t even the slightest bit intrigued by any of that?”

“I won’t try to hurt her! It’s just weird. I’ve got… a dangerous job. And if her and I become a thing, then she could get hurt. And I don’t want that. The last thing I want to happen to her is her dying again… that was bad enough the first time. I don’t think she’d come back a second time.”
He sighed and massaged his eyes. “It’s just so hard. I want to be with her, but I can’t because I couldn’t stand being the cause of her death, or even her getting hurt.”

“Random sh*t happens in this city almost everyday!” Isabel chuckles

“Clone armies and earthquakes?”

Marine-X chuckles
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“Alright, I’m sorry…” Millie sighs “It’s just… her father he back!”
@meepinater

“…have you heard from LK at all, he hasn’t been in contact for some time and I’m growing worried…”

“I know, and I promise I’ll do my best to protect her.” Connor replied.

“So am I, but no, I haven’t…” Marine-X sighs
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“Does Isabel know you are Spider-Man?” Millie whispers
@meepinater

“Right well…how’s the boyfriend?”

Connor promptly fell over.
As he got back up, his face betrayed his shock.
“You knew?!” he exclaimed. “She asked me the same thing about you!”

“I’m a detective, he knew a lot about you, and you seem pretty obvious…” Millie chuckles
@meepinater

“We are simply friends!” Marine-X sighs
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“Right.I’m off to investigate the clone army”
With that they ended the call and advanced towards the mansion

“Whelp, bye!” Marine-X smirked, turning back to Isabel

Connor sighed. “And there goes all my effort to keep it a secret.” He looked at Millie. “Don’t tell a soul. Enough people know my secret.”

“I won’t…” Millie sighs “Be careful though, Isabel needs her spectacular boyfriend…” she chuckles as Isabel walks through
@meepinater

‘Exorcist’ slowly approached the mansion before suddenly turning away and heading into the city, their eye flicked from blue to red in that instant