2059: The Invasion

@Omega_Tahu Caesar stops his attack and retreats back to the front of the mansion.
“Do you have a plan to get out of this?”

“Do you have a lot of protodermis around that I can work with?”

“Not really.”

“We are working on a project to stop the aliens, six superheroes of our own, especially designed to stop this sort of thing!” Kevin pauses “They are a sinister but effective way of dealing with things…”

“What’s the power level of these heroes?” Eric asks, turning to Kevin. (@Mctoran @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika)

“I’ve got an idea. How good are you with whiplash?”

A concerned look crossed Carlie’s face. “Not well I would think. Doesn’t that kill most people?”

Suddenly, an Infinite Empire Knight would appear before the Mark army. “So, you’re now finally realizing your true purpose.” he said, approaching them. “You are a formidable threat as an unorganized mob. But, I could allow all of you tap tap into you true potential. Make you into an organized, weaponized and well-equipped fighting army!” he declared. “So, are you in?” The Infinite Empire Knight offered.

A couple of giant ships landed in a large parking spot of the city. Quadran, Vodrek and Zadran waited in front of them. “They arrived…” Quadran glared at them, as one of the ships’ gate opened. Some smoke rose up, but after a few seconds it disappeared, revealing four warriors. One was a big red brute Grimidor, with a big pincer hand, like a crab’s. Another was Vlazaar, a silver, hunched but sly one, though looking fearful around. Beside him was Kazara,a tall creature, that looked a lot like a woman, with two swords in each hand. In the front was one that looked like a leader from the first look. He menacingly stepped down on the soil. Quadran quickly made a small bow “Great Meckalim, we’re so glad to see you between us-”
“Keep your welcome away, it’s not your planet.” He intrerrupted him. Quadran quickly backed away. “Vlazaar, release the Arglak.” Meckalim announced “Time is precious, and we need to finish this.”

Vlazaar ran away into the ship. In a few minutes, the gates of all the ships opened. Loud growls were heard from inside, and soon monsters called the Arglak swarmed through them. Meckalim shouted an order: “Eliminate all enemy targets!”

The Infinite Emnpire Knights and Xir’algath roared in praise, welcoming the League of Shadows and the savage Algrak minions to their army as they wiped out their enemies.

Most of the Marks agreed

The Mysterious Tower stayed rigid and unmoving among the chaos and steady amongst the falling city. It watched as the new ships appeared and dropped its monsters upon the burning remains.

@Omega_Tahu "Alright then, different plan. I’ll clear out the aliens in front of us, and you can follow behind me. I’ll go slow enough that I won’t leave you behind, but you’ll still have to defend yourself as we go through. Are you willing to try that?”

“I’m fine with that, lead the way.”

@Mctoran Caesar attacks the aliens in the same way as before, this time moving away from the mansion and creating a momentary gap in their line.

Carlie follows behind, having 「Danger Line」 punch any aliens get to close. Eventually she’d move near Diero and yells over the din “where do you want to go?!”

Unexpected looked around, wondering where his next opponent was.

Starmaster sent a flying white quasi-plasma projectile at the lone Xir’algath. It would take more than that to defeat them.

Tempest began charging his plaeg cannon, readying for a devastating shot.

Resonate, Llillaa, and Xano all flew over to Tempest’s location to assist with the fight.

“Come along, then.” The Infinite Empire knight said, leading the Mark army somewhere…

@Omega_Tahu
@Diero
The path would be cleared by Carlie’s punching. However, it wouldn’t be long before they would rise back up.

@Jcton

He would find him just behind, swinging a spiked fist at his face.

The same would apply to the Xir’algath. As the projectile impacted his body, the Xir’algath was coated in flames, stumbling back. But he soon recovered, ejecting bone spikes at Starmaster.

@Bramsley
@meepinater
@Jcton
Richard came to a sewer grate. Mark tore it from the ground, and created a hole large enough for each of them to enter. “This way.” He said, jumping into the hole.

@Khalsa721
@meepinater
Sadie and Elias would soon arrive at their destination.

Katrina and Bruce hovered down after them.

@Omega_Tahu “I’m going to head for the center of the city, since that’ll be where most of the other heroes will probably be!”

Meckalim didn’t do anything in response. He just looked over his army, convinced it’ll be a success.

Hydron and the Konstrictor still fought in the maze. Roars were heard from upside. “Eliminate enemies” Arglak minions repeated, as they sensed something beneath them.
“No.NO. It cannot be…” Konstrictor shouted. The Arglak minions were digging in the soil, and suddenly their hands revealed themselves to Hydron and Konstrictor. “ELIMINATE .” One by one the Arglak made their way into the maze. Hydron defended himself “I still can’t understand, on who’s side are you?!” He shouted. Konstrictor replied quickly as she killed a minion “I guess yours, now.”