2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“Commissioner Vince Jordan under international law if you shoot me or my comrade you will be branded a terrorist by the rest of the world and hunted down, what’s more I will call an airstrike on this city ensuring destruction of Black Hood. Make the smart choice walk away and let me do the dirty work, got it American?”

Meanwhile, back at the hospital (seemingly removed from the majority of the carnage currently transpiring) a nurse makes his way to ward 5 to check on a patient admitted earlier th I might. However, the nurse is dumbfounded when discovers the patient is no longer resting in their bed! Also the IV drip was missing too. The patient was Old Father Time.

1 Like

ShatterGlass smiled.
“Oh?” She closed her fist, and a bolt of lightning struck at Black Hood. She took the hit from the fireball and flew over the edge of the building.

She flips upside down and boosts downwards, being missed by the repulsor, if barely. She shot three more, and started circling around Black Hood. She then contacted Runa. “A little note, I might need a bit more firepower!” She says to Runa.

Runa sighs at the call. “Noted.” He radios to her, but the distraction caused him to cross a few things that should not have crossed, leading the minuscule amount of energy being used on the table ran into each other, and an explosion occurred, big enough to cover the table and some of the surrounding area. “Ouch.” Runa muttered as he stood, before inspiration hit, and he went over to the computer, updating the missile design.

The man walked over and touched the car, then he seemed to pixelate in the air and absorb into the car, which turned on, then started driving down the road like a madman.

“This is my City and my authority here rains supreme as an agent of the Government of this City and Country, if you can ensure the death of Black Hood without taking innocent lives with you, I will not hunt you down, however.” Jordan said tapping Yakiv’s chest with his finger.

“If you kill an innocent life without my authority or where abouts, I will not hesitate to blow a bullet in your skull, got it, Ukrainian?”

The bolt of lightning struck him but it angered him more than it hurt him, his suit started to glow again with a green aura.

Black Hood fired another unibeam repulsor at the attack counter attacking it. “Nexus get rid of this nuisance for me!” he demanded.

Nexus’s fists glowed with flames with both of his hands he fired flame energy at her as the ground around Nexus began cracking up with flames, erupting from the ground.

Catherine flew in evasive maneuvers, shooting laser blasts at Nexus, and extending her blade, ready to rush in when an opening arrived.

Ted saw Nexus and immediately found a fire extinguisher in a nearby building and sprayed it at nexus, it may not be able to kill him but him and his fire was certainly foamy
@MichaelTheLightBringer

Yakiv pushed Jordan’s hand off his chest
“oh ho ho, careful you don’t want to set of this flak cannon, it can melt through reinforced steel walls.”
Yakiv turned away and headed back to the truck
“Mule ми заголовок!”
Mule packed up the machine gun before helping Yakiv back onto the truck.He glared at Vince before driving off.

Nexus rosed a wall of fire counter attacking the lasers. With his free hand he rosed lava from the ground and waved with it at Catherine coming towards her fast. (@Runa)

The fire extinguisher did little to nothing as it’s material was burning, Nexus was covered in hell-fire a mystical fire which cannot be extinguished that easily.

From the ground came fire and was heading towards Ted as well. (@MistikaFan)

“Yeah, that’s what I thought,” Jordan said as he took his cigar and smoked.

Jordan heard a voice
“By the way you are massive приклад”

Ted dodged the fire, he climbed down, grabbed Noman’s displacement gun from his dead body and shot the fire, since he was inexperienced, it made an ear splitting sound as the fire moved

Since fire is, in fact, not solid, the lasers would likely still go through. Meanwhile, Project: Novus dodged to the side, the lava clipping one of her wings, but not damaging it enough to hinder flight.

Runa, after redesigning the missile, got to work on a new weapon for Project: Novus, something a bit more powerful than her basic lasers. He named it Project: Boreas.

The car drove down the road, barely missing multiple cars as it did, and rammed into a wall, exploding. The man walked out of the explosion unscathed, and went to find something else to mess with.

1 Like

Katrina fell off of the roof of the building. She flailed her arms wildly.
“That was a bad idea.” She thought. Another two bolts of lightning struck down towards Black Hood, this time much more powerful.
@MichaelTheLightBringer

Nexus dodged the lasers with ease. He speeded towards her fast in just a blink of an eye and ground pounded on the ground creating a small crater shockwave which had exploded with fire. (@Runa)

Black Hood looks up and sees the two lightning bolts coming down to him, he flew away towards Katrina.
“Why you little rat!” he growled as to unibeams blasters came from both of his hands powerful than before towards her. (@meepinater)

He ignored it. “Alright men, let’s make sure this side of the city is evacuated before any innocent lives are taken.” he said to them as then they were working on it.

Harvey watched the battle
“I never knew others had the power of a lightning!” He smirked, he stuck a bolt of lightning at a nearby sign to Katrina, within seconds it was just ash! He didn’t like too much damage but it was for a good cause

ooc: A building? burning within seconds because of a lightning strike? Not likely.
IC: Katrina watched the sign burn, before summoning a wave of water to catch her. Before she could land, however, the Unibeams (@MichaelTheLightBringer) struck her and she flew into the side of another building. Bruce would clearly see her. She fell limp as her head struck a metal bar, the loud clang resonating across the area. The localized storm immediately dissipated, and the skies cleared.

ooc: I changed it to a sign

ic: Harvey walked away from the calamity outside, smiling

Novus backed away far enough to not get hit, then rushed in quickly, stabbing at him with her blade and shooting him point-blank with a laser.

“Yeah you stupid little brat.” Black Hood muttered as he walked towards her.

Bruce saw it has her. “NOOO GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!” Bruce shouted as he charged at him and side kicked him at his back.

Black Hood fell to his one knee and fired a unibeam at Bruce, he tilts his body to the side dodging it as he punches Black Hood to the face again and again.

He staggers back and Bruce continues his barrages of hate at Black Hood, he kicked at him with his knee and started to punch at his head again over and over again. (@meepinater)

Because she moved far away she wasn’t fast enough to stab Nexus, he merely created a fire sword which met her sword.
Nexus dodges the laser and swings his fire sword at her. “I could burn you half way to hell if I wanted to!” (@Runa)

Katrina stirred and fell out of the building, hitting the ground. Her armor shattered and fell off of her. Groaning, she rolled over and looked up at the sky, her vision doubling and blurry. “B-Bruce?” She asked the air, hearing his voice.
@MichaelTheLightBringer