2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

If she was listening the sounds of man punching metal could be heard.

“Don’t!” he punched Black Hood again. “Touch!” he punched again. “Her!” he punched. “Again!” he punched this time he activated his hidden blade and stabbed at Black Hood…

…However Black Hood used his hand to block the blade which impaled his hand and do to Bruce’s force it stabbed through the visor at it’s side leaving a crack on Black Hood’s visor.

Black Hood in anger kicks Bruce away from him quite far away. As he started laughing. “Oh so that rat is Katrina huh?” he asked.

“So she is a superhero now? How sad!” Black Hood said creating a plasma cannon and it illuminated ready to blast Bruce…if someone didn’t save him he would die.
(@meepinater)

Katrina stood up shakily.
“Bruce… Bruce!” She called, climbing up a wave of water. She landed on the rooftop besides him and blasted at Black Hood, switching between frequencies until she found the right one to disrupt the nanotechnology.

Fortunately, she found the right frequency to disrupt his nanotech for a slip second as he shot the fire turned against him and Black Hood flew towards a nearby wall as it cracked and he fell down with half of his hand had nanotech removed.

Bruce was on the ground trying to stand up. “Katrina…”

Since fire is, again, not solid, her blade would just go right through his. As well, she shot another point-blank laser at his abdomen, rushing in again with a stab at the same time. “Then I guess I’ll meet you there.” She says to him.

1 Like

Mule takes aim from the concealed truck he fires two precise shots at Black hood. one at the exposed hand and one at his left kneecap. As this happens Yakiv takes aim towards the general direction of Black hood rocket launcher and pulls the trigger releasing an anti tank missile.

Katrina knelt down beside him.
“Bruce! Are you okay?”
@MichaelTheLightBringer

Unfortunately, the fire was solid and her blade didn’t go through whatever that metal was it would soon melt.
The laser hit his armor but his armor took the laser and he absorbed it since lasers are an energy of warm.
“I’ve been already there.” Nexus said as behind him a construct of a phoenix appeared and roared unleashing flame since she was in his radius she might get hurt. (@Runa)

Before the shots could land a hit, Black Hood’s hand was recovered with Nanotech as he was not knocked.
The shot to his kneecap did little to nothing as it bounces off of him. He stood up only to see…

“Not today!” he yelled as constructs formed behind him five in total and fired a powerful unibeam blast counter attacking the missiles.
Black Hood chuckled and he unleashed from his chest a destructive unibeam blast at Yakiv coming straight at him.

Bruce gasped for air and grunted. “Yes, yes I’ll live for the wedding don’t worry,” he said standing up.
“I think I know how to beat him, but I need a clear shot at him with no distractions,” Bruce said.

1 Like

“Got it. Tell me what I need to do.”

“Distract him and make his armor weak,” Bruce said.

Yakiv screamed in agony as the beam tore his right arm off before disintegrating it, thankfully as it was an energy blast the wound was cauterised. Mule quickly got Yakiv into cover and drove off.

“ти будеш добре, я не дам тобі померти!” Cried Mule his gas-mask barely concealing his terror and anguish.

Katrina nodded.
“I think I can replicate the frequency…” She faced Black Hood and channeled all her strength into blasting sound at the perfect frequency to disrupt the nano-tech. She gritted her teeth, pouring all her might and soul into this.

Black Hood watched as they drove off he then turned his attention to Katrina…

…as he then got struck again by that frequency his suit started to move around like a wave of water as it was disturbed.
He yelled in pain as the suit was attaching and reattaching itself on him, he was distracted enough long enough to have Bruce sneak up on him.

Black Hood tried to walk towards Katrina but slowly…she needed to continue with the blast if she hopes to stop him from moving.

1 Like

Katrina did continue with the sound wave, focusing all the sound around her into one wave.
“Come… on!” She grunted.

Black Hood stops and freezes mid move, he yelled in pain louder and louder.
“STOP IT!” his voice boomed.

Bruce walks behind Black Hoods back and grabs at his heck, unfortunately Black Hood got used to the pain as he forced himself to the limits…as Bruce activates his hidden blade and impales in a striking manner at his neck.

Black Hood grabbed at Bruce’s hand delaying the strike only to have it sink into his left shoulder deep, right between his shoulder and neck.
Bruce quickly takes the hidden blade off and Black Hood gasped for air and gasped again as blood came from his mouth holding the pressure with his left hand.

He walks loosely only to fall to the ground on his feet.
“So…” he coffs as he spat blood. “You’ve finally learned to do what is necessary…” he said looking at Bruce.

2 Likes

Katrina stopped the sound, watching Black Hood with no pity or remorse on her face.
She folded her arms, but then, her eyes rolled into her head and she collapsed. From the looks of it, she had several broken ribs, plus other injuries that were not visible from the surface.

1 Like

Ted looks up at Bruce fighting Black Hood, he would attack himself but he was too much in awe of Bruce, he sent Millie a text

Some guy is killing Black Hood

Meanwhile
Millie was sitting around she had so much respect for Comissoner Jordan and Yakiv, now they had only just stopped squabling, they reminded her of her little brothers! She suddenly recieved a text

Some guy is killing Black Hood
It was from Ted, he even sent a photo
Wow, don’t tell Jordan, he nearly killed Yakiv for wanting to kill him!
She replied
Well, Jordan will be Jordan
Ted replied
What does the guy look like?
She asked
Some assasin who Jordan works with
He replied
Oh that guy, good he can finally do something right, blames himself for lots of stuff
She replied
Hey, he nearly killed Hood, that’s gotta count for something, but what do you mean blames himself?
Ted replied, climbing up to see Bruce
I’ll leave him to tell you that
She replied

Bruce saw Katrina falling to the ground…

“So…” he coughs. “There is this choice again…will you choose to kill me or save your girlfriend?” he asked.

Bruce looked at Black Hood and then at Katrina…“I’ve chosen.” Bruce said.

“Good, you now know to do the necessary thing.” Black Hood said as he typed something on his gauntlet setting a signal.

@Runa

At the fight between Novus and Nexus, he got a message. “Sad only when I began enjoying this,” he said, the Pheonix roared again unleashing more fire as Nexus made his way towards the location Black Hood was.

Nexus saw him and landed behind Black Hood, as he also eyed Bruce. “I’m afraid I have to borrow him.” Nexus adds as he grabs at Black Hood and holds him.

Bruce shouts. “NO!” he walks towards them only to have Nexus fly away with Black Hood.
“Next time Bruce…only one will walk out alive,” he said as he then flew away.

1 Like

Ted had finally reached Bruce
“You did well, it’s a pity cowards will always run away” Ted sighed to Bruce, Ted acted like he’d known Bruce for decades

Novus backed off after she didn’t go through the fire, confused as to how he could somehow break the laws of both nature and logic to make fire solid. This would make her not get hit, either. “Then I guess I’ll have to send you back.” She shot another laser, which are in fact much more light than they are heat. She then followed the attempted escape of Nexus. After seeing the carnage from the fight between Hood and Bruce, though, she stopped, going to see if everyone was alright, instead.

“I didn’t do well…” Bruce said walking up towards Katrina as he kneeled before her (@meepinater)

“Look at the City! It is a total mess and he got away again!” he said in frustration as the City was devastated, it surely didn’t look the same.

She could see Bruce kneeling towards Katrina as she collapsed. “Katrina, are you there? Come on talk to me!” he said as he tried to find her pulse (@meepinater)