2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“Tja, that’s Bruce for you.” he said leaning towards her as he smiled.

Katrina smiled and embraced Bruce.

“But don’t think you can get away,” Bruce said as he was embraced by her, he then kisses her a long passionate kiss. (@meepinater)

As Malware exits the cord, the wave hits him, making his body glitch out tremendously. When it reorients a moment later, the slightest of winces can be seen on his face. “What, afraid of a little shock?” He asks, walking in a circle around Havoc.

Runa jolted up at the bashing, his work on Project: Boreas almost done. He opened the door. “What is it?” He asked sternly.

Catherine keeps looking around, hoping to find more trouble to stop.

@MichaelTheLightBringer
Katrina closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss.

@runa
“I’d rather not waste energy getting hurt today.” Havoc snarled. he sends another wave of energy at Malware.

Sadie struggled, trying to get up “when I get done with you they won’t even be able to identify your gender!” She screamed, still pissed.

1 Like

“But why?” He asks as he glitches through the wave of energy. “It’s just so fun to watch.”

Havoc laughs.
“You’re right.”
He punches the ground, sending a shockwave of energy through it.
“It is fun to see you get punished and injured.”

Malware jumped over it, landing on the ground and glitching behind Havoc. He backpedals towards the edge of the building.

Havoc roars angrily and whips around. “Oh, don’t think you’re getting away that easily.” He snarled. He flew above and over Malware, hovering behind him. “I’d stop there, if I were you.”

Malware grins. “Am I not?” He steps off the building and falls(assuming Havoc is standing right by the edge) right through Havoc to the ground.

Havoc roars and flies after him, sending blast after blast of red energy at the falling Malware.
“Fool!” He growls.

He glitches through most of them, however one hits his leg on the reformation, and the code starts glitching out, turning red as he drops to the floor. He winces, and turns towards the exit to the alley. “Oh good, they’re here.” He says, loud enough for Havoc to hear.

Havoc flies down and lands in front of him.
“Stay. Put.” He snarls, blasting at Malware.

Malware glitches to the side just enough to not get hit, but he seems to have lost his lower left leg now. his body unraveled into binary where it should connect. “Tell that to them.” He says, pointing to the mouth of the alley. “I think they heard the explosions.”

1 Like

Havoc shakes his head.
“Meh. I’ll deal with ‘them’ later.” He shot a large blast of energy at Malware.

He rolls off to the side, barely clipped by the blast, and glitched over by the police that had gathered at the mouth. “Hi.” He said, jumping into one of their cars.

Havoc looked at the police.
“Yeah, okay. I’ll bite.” He sent a huge wave of energy towards them, before turning and letting a blast of energy flow over the cars.

He moved his hand gently from her waist to her thieve pulling it closer to him, not ending the kiss. (@meepinater)

Before Spider-Man could go splash on the ground he fired another web, swinging around the block.

“So you won’t die that easily, huh?” Nexus snarled, sending another fire wave.

Spider-Man dodged the wave of fire. " This guy is getting on my nerves " he thought as he started to think of a plan.

1 Like

Murzahk continued through the secret base and arrived at the final spot: the vaults. “Finally…” Murzahk searched all through. “No one is going to stop me now, and I’ll leave this miserable place!”