2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Black Hood chuckled. “Oh how people like you like to label people as good or bad, this is just hypocrisy.”

The Assassins said before attacking Black Hood. “We work in the shadows to server the light we are Assassins.”

“I think it’s your que to just move along and mind your own business.” Black Hood meant it. The Assassins started to fight Black Hood but to no avail, he blocked the attacks and one by one he beat them down.

Black Hood snapped their bones and necks and others were obliterated by his cannons formed from his arms. One stepped out from the shadows and jumped at Black Hood but he saw it coming and grabbed him by his neck.

“Where is Antipatros!” Black Hood demanded.
The Assassin was barely able to speak, he said two words. “I’ll…never…” before he could finished Black Hood cocked him to death and let his body fell to the ground. Making his way towards the Stair way which were leading to a section where Antipatros is.

“Don’t we?” We already did, and you won’t stop it for the next!" He held a little box and flew away through the broken window

@MichaelTheLightBringer
Katrina shrugged. “I dunno, it seems like there might be more to you than I’ve seen. In a good way.” She added.

@Mctoran
Elias shrugged.
“I dunno. I got it after touching a weird guy’s hand.”

“More than meets the eye?” Bruce asked smiling. (@meepinater)

“Yeah.” Katrina said. She smiled at Bruce.
“Exactly.”

Bruce was happy more happier then he could have ever been. After a few minutes he finished his food and his Milkshake was done as well.

1 Like

Katrina finished up her food and coffee.
She said, “Thank you for taking me out.”
She rested her hand on top of Bruce’s.
“I finally feel like someone appreciates me.”

1 Like

Bruce felt like his heart stopped as if it skipped a beat as he felt her hand. He turns his hand and holds her hand.
“I should be thanking you really.” he said smiling.
“But know this I’ll always appreciate you and I’ll be there for you.” he said meaning every word of it.

@Toa_Radrix
Mark’s jaw dropped as Murzahk escaped. "Ugh, he got away!’ he growled in frustration.
@Monopoly
Mark then turned back to Scrapper. “What are you doing here? What do you want?!” He demanded, pointing his sword at him.

@MichaelTheLightBringer

“I thought so.” The hooded man said as he phased is arm an attempted to punch through Black Hood’s chest. Instead, however, the man’s fist struck solid armor. He yelped as he stumbled back, holding his throbbing fist. “But…wha…how…” he stammered in bewilderment. Nobody had ever been able to counteract his pahsing abilities before.

1 Like

Katrina smiles brightly.
“This is my place in the world-with him.”

1 Like

The nurse became even more confused. He then realized what had happened. “So, you contracted this infection…by touching someone? If that’s the case, then I would suggest you try to get on his good side. This infection will slowly kill you, but he can provide the cure. You just have to earn it.” he told Elias.

Elias groaned in frustration.
“I’ve tried, I can’t contact him at all!”
He was silent for a moment.
“Wait, kill me?!
Elias swore badly. “Alright, thanks!” He said over his shoulder as he ran out of the hospital.

@MichaelTheLightBringer
Katrina smiled back at Bruce happily.
As the waiter keft, Katrina asked, “shall we go?”

Black Hood was angrier than ever.
“Bad idea, now suffer the consequence of your own stupidity.” Black Hood said in a blink of an eye he delivered multiple deadly shots at the hooded man, aiming for his middle chest, lower body and the side of his leg. (@Mctoran)

Bruce smiled back till the Waiter came.
“Have you enjoyed your evening, Mr.Morgan and Ms.Katrina?” he asked.
“Of course we did, best night we spent together actually.” Bruce confirms as he then looked at Katrina and smiled.
“Would you like for me to show your payment?” the Waiter asked.
“Yes, please.” Bruce replied.

The Waiter gave him the payment which was around 250$.
Bruce took out his wallet and gave him 300$. “Keep the change.”
“Thank you sir and as always it was a pleasure.” the Waiter bowed slightly and left. (@meepinater)

Katrina watched the waiter leave.
“That was a very nice dinner!” She told Bruce.

“Not as nice as the rest of the night spending it with you.” Bruce said standing up and held up his hand to help her stand up like all gentleman do.

Katrina took his hand and stood up.

Ooc: gtg

1 Like

Bruce then leaded Katrina through the Restaurant exiting it walking towards the Red Lamborghini Aventador opening the car door for her. “Here you go.” Bruce said.

The hooded man was on alert, phasing himself and letting the shots pass through his body. “what’s your deal, man?!” he said in frustration.

“You shouldn’t have done that.” Black Hood said. (@Mctoran)
“I’ll say this one more time, leave or just simply die.” he demanded.

The hooded man slowly began backing away, stepping over the dead assassins’ bodies as his legs trembled. “t-this isn’t over, you here?” he said as he ran away.

@Monopoly
Mark transformed into Berserker and charged towards Scrapper, roaring.

1 Like