2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Katrina entered the car. “Thanks!”

Bruce winked with his eye. He then entered inside the car and he started the engine which made a booming noise inspiring power after that they mad their way towards their home, since Bruce is accepting Katrina in his life it is their home.
“Time to head back to our home.” Bruce said.

1 Like

Katrina blushed as Bruce winked.

Elias entered his base and logged into his computer. He tried to contact Tempest in any way possible.
@Jcton

“You know to see you blushing.” he chuckled. “It cute.” he smiles. (@meepinater)

“It ends when I say it ends.” Black Hood said seeing the Man running away. “Haha that’s it run away.” he thought aloud.
He made his way towards upstairs were Antipatros was waiting for him as he hid in the shadows to surprise attack, Black Hood.

1 Like

Katrina merely blushes again, a shy smile on her face.

As he escaped, Murzahk walked through the city, trying to find more Xalnergy

Bruce smiles. “I think somethings you just can’t control.” he said. “That’s what I like about well feelings and love.” he said the last word with a bit of passion in his voice.

Soon they had arrived at their home the garage opened and he drove inside and parked as then the garage door closed.
“Ah what a night.” he said.

Black Hood was upstairs searching for the right room. “Where are you Antipatros.” he said smashing through other Assassins killing them one by one.
“Is this the best your Brotherhood can do?!”

Katrina nodded and yawned.
She got out of the car.

Bruce got out as well and he accompanied her. (@meepinater)

Black Hood was in Antipatros’s room he looked around but to no avail, he was not there or so it seemed.
But little did Antipatros know that Black Hood soon realized that he was hiding somewhere up there.

Katrina walked into the house and turned to Bruce. “I’m tired. Im gonna go to bed.”
Ooc: gtg

1 Like

As Berserker began to pummel Scrapper, a shot rang out in the air, striking both beings.

The man in the circus outfit stepped forward, aiming his cane at them. “Enough!” he called out, shooting at Berserker again. He also fired a blue laser blast at Scrapper again, to separate him from Berserker.

Bruce nods. “Alright, have a good night. This was without a doubt one of the best days of my life.” he said after he then left Katrina to go to her room. Making his way towards his room opening the door and closing it as he rested on his bed and thought. “What a day. I think I found the one.”

Black Hood looked around and spoke. “Ah the theatricality and deception are powerful agents against the uninitiated but we are initiated aren’t we Antipatros?” he said as he turned facing Antipatros he jumped quickly and grabbed Antipatros by his neck and threw him on his desk.

Antipatros was old, not able to outmaneuver the coming attack it was too fast and too strong for him.
“What do you want?!” he asked.
Black Hood came and kneeled on top of the old man grabbing him by his neck.
“Where is Bruce!” he shouted.

Berserker kneeled down, transforming back into Mark. He then looked up to see the man and tackled him. “Hey, what are you doing?!” The man said, struggling to fend off Mark. “How are you alive?! We just killed you!” Mark hissed, tightening his grip around the man’s throat. "No, I’m not the Gamemaster, i’m his grandson!’ he said, pushing himself away. The man dusted off his suit.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@Toa_Radrix
“-Richard Servastus.” he grumbled as he introduced himself, extending his hand towards the others.

Scrapper turned round as he whacked Mark in the face with Scrag. “Oh hey, when’d you get here?”

“Who do you mean?” Antipatros said trying to buy time much as he could.
“Don’t play games with me old man.” Black Hood said gripping his hand around his neck tighter.
“You exactly know who I mean!”
“…I…don’t!” Antipatros gasped for air which Black Hood loosened his grip
“Jonathan!” he paused “Bruce!” he paused. “Morgan!”
“No…” he said in disbelief. “Please whatever you have in mind not now, why can’t you forgive the past.” Antipatros reasoned.
“I’ll never forgive the past.” he shouted. “Because of the past we are here it always matters, it will always matter!”
Black Hood then rose Antipatros making so his feet weren’t anymore touching the ground.
“I will not ask again.” Black Hood said.
“Even if I knew I wouldn’t even tell you.” Antipatros spoke almost chocking.
Black Hood throw him on the wall as it cracked on the impact.

Mark slashed his sword at Scrapper to defend himself. “Come on, what did I ever do to you?! Just leave us alone! All I want is a normal life. I promise i will never bother you again.” he pleaded.

Klaw smiled, using the opportunity to shoot Sadie with a dart. “You seem to be busy now. You wouldn’t mind if I borrowed her right?” He smiled at mark as he grabbed Sadie before she had time to react, realeasing a small amount of sleeping gas to knock the struggling girl out before leaving the building with her.

“Wait, wait, wait, what? You want a normal life? In this city? The city that’s constantly robbed and attacked?”

Mark clenched his fists, extremely frustrated by the turn of events. All he wanted was to live quietly. But now, he was stranded 40 years in the future, stalked by a death robot, harrased by an alien searching for cosmic energy, and Scraper trying to kill him. (Again). And, to top it all off, his girlfriend was just kidnapped by some super-assassin. He had enough.

Mark lashed out in fury, slashing a barrage of blade strikes at Scrapper.
@Monopoly

Black Hood manifested very angrily. For once in his life wanting to finish this and put an end to this pain he had reminding himself about his humiliation he punched the wall and his fist went right through it.
Then an idea came to him one that might work he grabbed Antipatros and held him up.
“You are a smart guy aren’t you?” he questioned him but what was surprisingly off was how he managed to cool himself down so quickly.
“What?” Antipatros asked.
“You can use your most high tech computer to send a message to Bruce if he doesn’t come at these coordinates you’ll die!” Black Hood demanded.
Antipatros nodded and did as so he walked towards his computer and send the message but he also send an encrypted message that he shouldn’t come.
“Good very good.” Black Hood send as he then grabbed Antipatros’s head and smashed on his table, leaving the Grandmaster unconscious.

The message was delivered and the gauntlets in Bruce’s room started to make strange sounds. This woke Bruce up. “A message?” he wondered, he got up and walked towards the gauntlet and activate the message to see what it was delivering.