2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

When Bruce appeared he was a bit more closely towards Katriana he took the remote and removed his hoodie off. “…thank you.” he said taking her hand.

“No problem.” She told Bruce. She looked at him, happiness in her eyes.

From a opened window came Hope silently not causing any noise and played Bruce’s music player from his parents, the melody which was played it was pleasant to the ear and made a mood of wanting to dance.
“Do you want to dance with me?” Bruce asked his eyes fixated on her’s.

“Oh, uh, well.” She stammered. “Sure.”

Bruce took of his cloak and placed it gently on his armchair. He took her hand as he place his hand on her lower waist and started to rock around side to side slowly and gently as he looked in her eyes.

The melody which was played was made by the Penguins in 1955 called “Earth Angel.”

Katrina followed Bruce’s movements, not really knowing how to dance.
Suddwnly, a thought came to mind.
“I’m going to be a superhero. Is that okay?” She asked Bruce.

Bruce continued dancing and leaded Katrina rocking side to side slowly.
“Of course is that okay.” Bruce said in a warm lower voice feeling very calm. “But why do you ask?” he asked.

“Well, I don’t want to make you worry.” She said.

1 Like

Mark took a deep breath before beginning his speech. “Sadie, I may have only known you for a short amount of time, but in that short time, you have made me feel more alive then I had ever been in my life. You gave me hope that I could find true happiness, and I…” Mark bit his lip. “-I love you.” He said, staring into her eyes.
@Khalsa721

Elias put on his mask and stepped into a shadow. He reappeared behind Mark and walked into his workshop. He closed the door and sat in his chair, slowly spinning.
“I think I have it…”
He began drawing up blueprints for a new suit.

Sadie blushed, not sure what to think “I love you too.” She kissed him “are you sure though? You know what I’m like and I wouldn’t want to get you in trouble for me.”

“I don’t care about that, Sadie. I would do anything for you.” Mark replied, smiling.

Mark then kneeled down in front of Sadie, pulling out a small black box. “Sadie…” he opened the box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

“Will you marry me?”

@Khalsa721

2 Likes

“Well I’d lie if I didn’t say I would be worried about you and your safety and well being. But I trust you.” Bruce said still dancing with Katrina. (@meepinater)

She blushed harder, surprised “of course.” She hugged him, kissing him.

1 Like

“Okay.” Katrina said happily. She continued dancing.
“Oh, and I made a new friend today.”

Mark smiled, slipping the ring onto her finger. "i’m glad.’’ he said, tears of joy forming in his eyes. “we can plan our wedding later, but first we need to find our way through this city. What do you say?” Mark asked, standing back up.

@meepinater
Mark turned to Elias. “wait, you said that there’s another Gamemaster? Where is he?”

“Of course. Now that I’m back I think it’s time I started my hobby again.” Sadie laughed. As far as this time knew the original killer disappeared and this was simply a copycat.

Elias poked his head out of his workshop, a respirator on his face.
“He was at the drug cartel. I think he ran off, though.”

"okay, let’s find and nab this dude.’’ Mark said as he began to leave.
@meepinater
"are you coming with us?’’ Mark asked Elias.

“Yeah, hold on a second.”
Elias took off his respirator and replaced it with his mask.
“Alright.”

1 Like