2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“I’d tell him to take it easy and not try to rush it, but at the same time be the gentleman and go for it when he is ready. If the girl is shy, one has to show her that you care for her so that she can feel at home.” Katrina said.

1 Like

“And what if this guy is ready to go for it? What if this guy is ready to show her that he cares about her and that he is willingly to do everything in his power to make that girl feel like she’s at home?” Bruce asked wondering himself if she knew what he’s talking about.

“Then the guy should wait for a good moment and go for it.” Katrina said.
She thought, “he’s for sure talking about us.”

1 Like

The pleasant song stopped it was quiet Bruce looked at Katrina’s eyes with great passion as he looked at her he couldn’t help but to realize that her eyes were like the stars in the skies so many and yet so beautiful.
“Then this is the moment.” he said, while his left hand was on her lower waist his right hand moved towards her back head and touched her and kissed her with a very passionate kiss.

1 Like

Katrina kissed Bruce back. (?)
Her heart thumped against her chest as her brain exploded in a whirl of thoughts and emotion.

1 Like

It could be the same said for Bruce his heart just made a hard beat and stopped for just a second shocking his body with many emotions.
After a few seconds he ends his first kiss with Katrina and he looks her in the eyes.
“…I l-Iove you.”

“Me too.” Katrina said softly.
“This is where I’m meant to be.”

1 Like

Hope shakes her feathers and wings in joyfulness.
“Looking for survivors that day…was the best thing I ever did.” he said.

Katrina smiled as she gazed at Bruce.

Her gaze made him feel loved and so he kissed her again.

Katrina kissed him as well.

1 Like

“So you want to be a superhero, right? You have what it takes? Well wouldn’t you be needing suit and training?” he asked gazed at her and not leaving her embrace.

“I do need a suit, yes. And some combat training.” Katrina replied.

“Well I could offer you that.” Bruce said.

“Really? Great!” Katrina said happily.

“Yes, Kat I’ll give the entire world to you just to make you happy.” he said.

Katrina smiled at this.
“Can I just have tools and materials, thoug? I kinda want to make the suit with my own hands.”

“Sure but the training will be done by me. I am remarkable fighter.” Bruce said he then held Katrina’s hand and said.
“Follow me then.”

Katrina followed Bruce.
“Also, I have an idea for a name: Shatterglass!”

“Shatterglass?” Bruce asked leading Katrina to his underground facility basement with the elevator.
“Does it have a specific meaning?”