Endgame: Hold my bear.

5 Likes

Highest grossing movie of all times.

1 Like

Avatar like the blue people, or…?

Yeah.

1 Like

Okay, cool.
I wonder how well Endgame will do. Its gonna be up ahainst quite a bit… all those disney movies, and the Star Wars one, Shazam…
I hooe it does well.

1 Like

It will surely get well

1 Like

If this doesn’t beat Avatar at box office, than I don’t know who could possibly do it.

AH SO GOOD.

Who else wants Danvers to secretly be Talos in this movie?

And still believes there won’t be time travel?

Time travel is all but certain at this point, given that the surviving Avengers are wearing suits that closely resemble Hank Pym’s Quantum Realm Suit from Ant-Man and the Wasp, as well as the leaked set photos showing Tony and Ant-Man at the Battle of New York, with Cap in his Avengers 1 suit .

I am very interested in the comparative lack of Thanos in these trailers, though. I get that he’s not the focus, but I wonder what they’re planning for him, and if they might not do something dramatic and role-reversing.

1 Like

I still am trying to fight for the idea that those are space suits

I still kind of feel like that’s too easy to guess. Marvel’s smarter than this. They’ve been keeping this movie secret for so long that I don’t think even leaks would be trustworthy. Saying “Yo, watch out for time vortexes,” kind of peels back the curtain on the plot of this movie. Also putting “archives” in the video with Scott Lang… I kind of am getting red herring vibes from these…

That, and I don’t want time travel.

As for the leaks, I just remembered how the trailer highlights the pasts of the heroes. Perhaps this acknowledges time travel, but what if there’s going to be lots of flashbacks in the movie?

Honestly what’s the big deal with time travel? Any other suggestions then how they’ll undo everything that happened and make sure it doesn’t happen again?

Create another Infinty Gountlet to undo what Thanos did

there isn’t another gauntlet; only a mold. Not to mention collecting the stones all over again, making sure nothing happens to stop them, and the little issue known as time as well.
Also don’t forget that the dwarves slaved away to create the first one and thanos then killed all but one of them; that’s not even mentioning the problem of keeping the star turned on long enough to forge another if it’s even possible. The gauntlet isn’t some iron man suit they could easily create and it also has to be strong enough to hold six infinity stones.

1 Like

We still don’t know if everyone is truly dead. Maybe they’re all in a parallel universe, or maybe they’re trapped in the Soul Stone. Perhaps Hela is alive and is willing to give back everyone if they can kill Thanos with the Gauntlet or something. Maybe they’ll have to convince Thanos to undo everything.

There is still so much we don’t know, and I believe there are reasons for this.

1 Like

Still thanos seemed to have the goal of killing half of all life in the universe so either they don’t exist or they’re dead.

I’m just hoping it isn’t time travel.

2 Likes

He had a goal of preserving life. To him, the best way to preserve life at a galactic scale was to make there be less of it. What’s important to him isn’t that these people are dead, it’s that they aren’t draining resources for the other half of a universe. It seems possible, then that he simply absorbed them into the Mind/Soul Stone, or banished them to another dimension. Or maybe they’re just straight up dead; we’ll find out in April.

2 Likes

I’d question whether time-travel, if used correctly, is a poor choice. The problem tends to be its overuse paired with the reality that it is often used badly, as a way of hitting a proverbial “reset button” to fix everything that has gone wrong previously. But as you said, Marvel is smart enough to know that time-travel needs to be done right, meaning that there must be a sacrifice involved that corresponds to the benefits it will bring. I do think the Avengers will travel through time, but I don’t think it will be a cliched journey, where they just change one thing in the past to reset everything and make it all hunky-dory. There will be a catch involved, a choice that must be made in order to make everything work. I don’t know what it is, but it will be a great sacrifice.

Keep in mind that the MCU has already manipulated time through the Time Stone and Dr. Strange, and they managed to do so very uniquely. I have no doubt that the Russo Brothers will be able to handle time-travel correctly, unless you’re right, and they are just messing with us.

1 Like

Can we make hold my bear a saying? Because that sounds hilarious

But yeah, I can’t wait for this movie. Excellent trailer.

3 Likes