BIONICLE cameos in non-BIONICLE related stuff!

You made me sit through 6 minutes of Spy Kids to find it

31:03

4 Likes

Spy Kids 2, the timeless classic, has a run time of 1:41, considerably shorter than the the length of that video. The time code provided is probably accurate for a version of the film running at regular speed.

4 Likes

When eating pieces, bionicle made a cameo in my throat.

8 Likes

Well I did drop a kraata in my food. It tasted like gross tubber after I took the kraata out.

2 Likes

Graveyards are references to BIONICLE

6 Likes

The Kraata or your food?

~W12~

3 Likes

I prefer not to answer

4 Likes

this?

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s Gali Mata

3 Likes
9 Likes

So small Gali is

2 Likes

I’m sure you all know about the BIONICLE easter egg in the Ninjago City Docks set; there’s a poster of the island of Mata Nui inside this room:

There’s a bit more, though. On the bottom are 2 words written in the Matoran language. Use a Matoran language key and those words will translate into “Mata Nui.” Neat.

24 Likes

That’s awesome. It seems that some set designer has vowed to keep Bionicle alive through easter eggs. On another note, that’s an accurate real-world globe in the same room… does this mean that Mata Nui and Ninjago both exist on Earth?! Lol

6 Likes

Gonna order this part off Bricklink when it’s available. Would be neat to give to Takua since he explores so much of the island, or just to have in general.

4 Likes

Bionicle was [referenced] (Bionicle MST3k - Bionicle Discussion - BZPower) in an episode of MST3K’s new season.

Did you know that Easter island is also called Mata Nui?

1 Like

Really?

1 Like

Or Rapa Nui, I forgot

1 Like

Rapa Nui. It’s called Rapa Nui.

6 Likes

Has anyone else noticed some HF masks look like certain Bionicle masks? Idk is this rly goes here tho…

1 Like