Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
An underwater creature which was fished out of it’s natural habitat by a strange scientist. It has been modified in a laboratory so it can talk and live outside the water. It does also likes guns. Criticism is welcome!

67 Likes

Good use of the Garai. I really like the guns.
Btw: the Inika armour on the lower arms is only conected by friction, right?

2 Likes

Really carries the underwater look well.

1 Like

Oh those gun designs are so cool!

1 Like

You used the hewkii mahri mask; and it looks great. Are you a witch? You must be becuase you were able to use that overly large peice.

Witch jokes aside i love this. The vakama mask gun has to be my favorite and the entire moc looks like a armored fish person.

2 Likes

Very nice. The color choice is very striking and i like the way you used the Roborider heads in shaping the torso.

1 Like

Yes, with some help of a pin.

1 Like

Paging @HewksDKowlihad

This is some high level stuff.

2 Likes

he looks super ready to rush b and i love it

1 Like

Very gun-ho

1 Like

Pretty cool, but it could use some more “organic” looking elements to really convey that he’s a creature rather than a toa, or add some more silver contracts to give the impression of mechanical implants.

1 Like

The creature is everywhere covered by armor, actually you can’t ‘reconise’ the original from of him due of all the experiments. I’ll try to give him more a creature form if I update him. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

I’m really loving the use of the tubes with the Garai connected to the air tank.

1 Like

Not so sure about this one. I like the torso techniques, but I think the arms are really messing with him right now - they’re slim and stubby compared to the rest of the design. Same goes for the upper thighs. The torso says this should be a big, bulky MOC…less so for the limbs.

Otherwise, it’s pretty alright. I like the weaponry a lot.

1 Like

It reminds me of a halo grunt for some reason. Or maybe I’m just seeing things.

1 Like

“I am Heavy Weapons Guy… and this is my weapon”

2 Likes

Dude, this is awesome. Very well built, creative, and unique. Love it.

1 Like

I WANT IT NOW

I mean, it’s great.

1 Like

Big fan! Not sure how I didn’t see this earlier!

1 Like