BIONICLE The Journey to One Speculation

Nope I am right there with you. This is everything I wanted. I think it sounds like G1 megatron or starsream.

PS. Sorry if I misspelled anything, I haven’t had my coffee yet.

1 Like

Personally I like Lewa 2015’s voice better than this. Andrew Jeffers as Lewa was masterful. Same with Pohatu.

4 Likes

I agree with this. Lewa’s voice was the one I didn’t really like. Andrew Jeffers did Lewa way better so far.

2 Likes

let the 10 day countdown begin

2 Likes

Someone actually did this. I really wish I had Netflix.

1 Like

I made that countdown like a week ago

4 Likes

Agreed! Ninjago only started with 2 episodes - and I watched episode 64 just the other day. 64!! Positive feedback can lead to a lot.

7 Likes

Ninjago has gone well with there TV show over 60 episodes is really good, I really do hope BIONICLE tv show will fly through as a TV show with over 50 episodes with in 3 years time at this point, but I doubt it will go like Ninjago did. But I hope so. BIONICLE Gen 1 as a TV show at this point could have more episode then Ninjago, if Bionicle never had movies for 2001-05, and got a tv show through 01-10, just imagine how many episodes would BIONICLE would have as 10 seasons if they were successful.

3 Likes

Bionicle G1 may of not ended when it did, if it had a show that was successful for ten seasons.
Anyway that would be groovy if G2 had this happen.

5 Likes

I miss Journey to One.

People hated it, but looking back, it was enjoyable. The characters were likeable, and Ekimu really felt like more of a personality than Mata Nui from G1 at times. Altogether, it was a story about family.

3 Likes