Building Metru Nui in Minecraft! Re-Doing never

Uhh, I think I need to be added back. Don’t see the realm. MC Username: iman31400

its currently down, and you were probs removed for not coming on, rise is not accepting more applications for builder atm
sorry

Reminder. I was on the bold team. I need to be added BACK onto it.

sorry misuderstanding but READ NEXT TIME
“Anyways, @ Bionicle_Unlimited is THE LAST PERSON who I will accept onto the building crew.
Too many people as is.
Anyways, if you’ve already been added and later removed without reason, like sebjbow, PM me and I’ll add you back, K?”
thats what rise said,

ya know, there is a quote function

:wink:

hah I forgot to do that
and I know jerk

IK YK, was maekin joke m8

Ok. Sounds cool. Hopefully the server can get back up, and I can get back on the crew to continue helping.

Alright everybody, Realms is back up as promised.
Iman’s added back.
-Won’t be on very much at all this weekend, gonna be busy with other stuff. If you need anything just PM me here on the forums.

Thoink you! Can’t do it tonight, but tomorrow I’m free.

/
|
|
|
dat spelling

Rise, may I be added back onto the building team? The realm is not in my realms list

Huh. Thought you were. Alright.
So I checked, and you’re added @Bionicle_Unlimited
Are you using the most up to date version of Minecraft?

Sorry I couldn’t be on tonight. Went to 6 flags magic mountain. Saturday morning, though, ill be on.

Wait, there’s a Skype group?

Double post - fixed by Scarilian

no there is nothing this is nothing you heard nothing

GOOD GUY JOINS THE BATTLE!

9 Likes

By a Skype group I mean the In game chat, we just joke of it being a Skype group.

1 Like

Nice! With school, I don’t have much time, but if I have and can play some day I’ll gladly help!
MC Username: EpicToa <-- Yep, I got the best username anybody could think of :smiley:

1 Like

Nobody else is allowed to join at the moment.

I would love to help! i love minecraft and bionicle! my name is max2526!

Read @SammySpartan’s post.