Building Metru Nui in Minecraft! Re-Doing never

money come back!
you can blame it all on me
I was wrong to have bought those Hero Factory sets
and there’s just no way to get a refund

throw them at lego, ask for a bionicle set instead…wait they are under cement…can I have a death star instead?

potao wha you doin…potao stahp

1 Like

whoa man

This looks pretty cool! Would like to see more stuff, such as the Metrus and stuff soon :smiley:

Sorry I haven’t been able to help, but my computer spazzed out so I haven’t been able to play MC for three days.

No worries man.

So, do you plan to have the Core Processor, or is that just nor important enough?

hopefully everything will be built

Well, I just ask 'cause the Core Processor is like, leagues below the City itself.

I would love to help out! My username is the same as on here, Axonn126. It would be awesome to join and help out. And if Axonn126 doesn’t work, try Teddy7724.

Hey alright awesome!
Ehhh I’d try aiming for going on tomorrow. That’s when Frodo and I are planning on going on for a while. Hopefully.

Teddy7724 = added to the list of super cool amazing Bionicle fans.

1 Like

I can help out if you want. I can also bring some of my friends along too, we’re working on a large Mata Nui map on our server and we might be ble to help out some more :smiley:

Yea, once the area around the Coliseum, and the boundaries for each metru are finished I’d have no problem with everyone getting on and building all kinds of stuff in each metru.

Why cant I post a forum in this topic?
Someone help?

you arent the right trust level, you will have to visit the trust level forum and see the pre requistes to become one

Dang…I need to get back on here :stuck_out_tongue:

@Risebell What time do you think you will be on today? I will be out for about an hour or two, but then I have the whole rest of the day to be on Minecraft. :wink:

Well atm it’s 1:14PM where I am. I can be on starting at 4PM.
We really need to have set times for everyone to get on, but that’ll be hard since I’m sure everyone is in there own time zones and has there own schedules.

I’d really love to help out with this! My mc tag is Bionicle1942

Oh wow! I’ll help out too! I’m a pretty good builder as well here’s some stuff I’ve made:

My username is lordarrani

1 Like

real nice stuff well done!
I am builder my self but atm we are focusing on at least the shapes an walls done then adding details but may I ask is the first pic a map of some sort (as in pvp map)

1 Like