Building Metru Nui in Minecraft! Re-Doing never

Are you on the server right now? I’m just getting a new password and then I should be able to hop on. I could redo that statue for you, people have told me I have a knack for building statues.

You’ll be able to change your username at some point in time.

I’ve managed to get on to Minecraft. How can I get on the server from there?

Check realms, there should be a Mail Icon, click that and you should be able to join.

Hey I’d love to occasionally help out with this. I’m pretty fast and I’m willing to do a good bit of Ta-metru. My username is squeaver_joccey

1 Like

Oh, by the way, after doing intense maths I found that Metru Nui is 500 metres long and 244 metres wide. There you go.

I am currently helping Risebell on this endeavor. Risebell, PM me or text me if you need help.

True.

Hello I would love to help build Metru Nui although you may have a lot of people on your realm already so if you don’t want to add me that’s ok. IGN MetaGaming_MC ~Detox

Would this Detox happen to be the BioRockDude Detox?

@Petrus No I’m not BioRockDude in fact I don’t even know who he is. I thought of this name by myself but maybe I need a new name if more people have the same name. ~Detox

My username is frodoaragorn, and I’d love to help build.

Alright everyone, haven’t been on because my internet decided to stop working. But it’s fixed now so whatever.
@Detox and @frodobell welcome to the building crew.

1 Like

K thanks @Risebell

Thank you.

1 Like

Alright everyone, the Coliseum is complete. That means work on the Metrus can begin(after the boundaries are set).
Also there are still open slots for anyone interested.
EDIT The cause for the lag near the top half was due to the 1000 enderchests that were suppose to be matoran capsules. They have since been cleared out thanks to @Toa_potao

5 Likes

I would love to help out, but unfortunately, I do not own Minecraft for the PC. However, it does look awesome so far. :smile:
Also, the floor in “the sea of protodermis” moves up and down? Epic win right there.

1 Like

you should get pc mc it has alot more content then pe or playstation/xbox editions

I know. Unfortunately, I don’t have the money, and my PC is actually too slow to run it without lag. :stuck_out_tongue:

ah money…come back money…please?..aww money come back…