Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Her weapon hits his, sparks flying. “Then we’ll make them believe.” She said angrily, the construct growing off of her off-hand as a spike, heading straight for Zablex.

1 Like

Zablex tries to make it so the construct would phase through him and tells her, “And to do that, you need a guide,” he then whispers, “I can help His Highness there.”

“No. To do that, we need only the same thing that made us powerful in the first place.” She responded, skimming her mace up along Zablex’s weapon, attempting to reach his arm quickly while also keeping his weapon at bay.

He focuses on her heart, trying to petrify it.

Due to this focus, he might not be able to defend against or pull away from the mace coming for his wrist/forearm.

He tries to tough through it, he imagined her heart turning to Obsidian. (That’s got to be worse than any heart attack if this works)

The blazing weapon would come down on his arm, following through with the strike. Loimu would stumble, however, as her chest would start to feel painful.

1 Like

His arm was broken and burned but that ticked him off more than anything and he wanted to get back at her; finish what he started and put all the focus he could into trying to petrify her heart as much as possible.

Bailey picks up his brick. don’t fail me now, brick.

Bailey tosses the brick at her.

1 Like

The intense searing pain of a burned and broken arm might just distract him from that a bit.

The brick his her helmet and she stumbled to the side, then turned to Bailey, holding her head with anger in her eyes. “Why you little-” She starts stalking over towards him.

1 Like

Zablex would attempt to petrify her spine like he did to the CIA agent from before when he was able to focus on something other than the pain.

(This shouldn’t cause any permanent damage)

Bailey’s brick bounces back to him and he catches it, scraping his hand a little. “Wuss poppin, b?”

1 Like

“I thought Myrsky said you all speak English, not whatever that it.” She says as she runs up and swings upwards at his chin with her weapon.

1 Like

Ike gave the two a dirty look and backed away. “I can’t fight if burns are involved. You guys can dish it out”

Zablex growled, seething in rage and pain, “You can manipulate blood; why not try and use the blood in her?” He asked, “Or are you too scared?”

He then glares at Loimu, imagining her spine freezing into obsidian. (@Runa)

He didn’t care about how much pain he himself was in, he wanted her to suffer and know she didn’t have the advantage here; this wasn’t the Middle Ages anymore. Welcome to the modern world. he mentally growled.

OOC: He says, while using the same stuff they used in the Middle Ages.

IC: Due to the pain of the broken arm and fire, his aim would likely be off, and as such the back of her chestplate would start turning to obsidian, weighing her down a little as she continues her swing at Bailey(@BrokenAxels)

1 Like

Bailey may be a fifteen year old kid, he may not be the strongest, the smartest, but he sure did have a good reflex. Bailey pushes her arm to the side with his hand, or tries to at least, while moving his head away. He raises the brick to bring it down on her. “Let me translate: hello.”

OOC: anybody got a firearm like a gun, bazooka or grenade?

IC: Zablex tries to set his arm into a position to cast it in then focuses on trying to petrify it to have it act as a temporary cast until he can get a proper one.

Ideruba points his finger back “Ay, I made it very clear I can’t control blood inside another person. Stop trying to call me out over nothing.”

1 Like

She follows through and throws her off-hand up, forming another gem construct to shield herself.

It would work, since the power could also flow through his body to where it needed to go, although it would still take a bit of focus.