Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

Lillan glanced at Moenir and Blud, taking in the information.

1 Like

Sarah finishes the note. “I’ll be back, I’ve gotta take this t’tha pub.” She says, heading towards the door. “Just, uh… get t’know each other, I guess?” She says as she leaves.

Blud glances at Lillan,
“Don’t mind the gathenian, he’s a bit high strung.”

Moenir deciding it was best not to get into a fight with Blud, retorts by glaring at him. He was upset at Blud, mainly because he honestly wasn’t sure himself of which side he belonged to.

Lillan said nothing, eyeing Blud nervously.
He glanced at Moenir, his hand moving to a small dagger on his hip.

1 Like

Sarah sees this and floats her hand near her own. “Lillian…” She warns.

2 Likes

“He’s a pirate. They’re bad.” Lillan said.
“The stories… they’re so awful.”

“He might not be th’best o’ people, but fer now, he’s 'n ally.” She says to him. “If ya wanna best 'im, do it in a fair fight, like a duel. That’ll prove ya better than 'im. But please, can we wait 'til after we get our nation back?”

1 Like

Lillan dropped his hand.
“Okay…” he glanced at Blud, still on edge.

“Thank ya.” She said, lowering her hand as well. “Now, do we have anythin’ else we need t’discuss on the plan?” She asks.

2 Likes

Blud looks at her,
“I don’t think there is anything else to discuss. I see I’ve overstayed my welcome…”

“Yer fine.” She tells him. “We leave soon. We just gotta meet th’rest down by th’shore first.” She says, grabbing her stuff. “Get ready t’head out.”

Hans nods and grabs his stuff off the floor.

“Ready whenever you are.” Sean replies.

1 Like

Blud taps Moenir on the shoulder to come along. Moenir follows, though reluctantly. They head out to leave the city to get to the shore. Blud would head to his hidden rowboat, after finding a way out of the city.

Ryko folds his arms and nods.
“Been ready.”
Lillan looks at Ryko intently, before nodding.
“Yes. I am ready as well.”

Sarah nods. “Then I guess we’ll head out.” She says, heading out the door.

Ryko follows Sarah, Lillan following Ryko.

Blud gets out of the city with Moenir. He heads for his rowboat down the shoreline.

Sarah goes to wait at the beach for the rest of their rebellion.

Lillan jogs after her, while Ryko nonchantly walks after them.

Blud take the boat with Moenir over to the meeting place on the beach. They of course arrive by water.

Soon, everyone would start to arrive.

Once they were all there, Sarah walked out in front of them all. She takes a deep breath. “Okay, you can do this…” She mutters. “Hello, everyone.” She starts. “I’m sure ya’re somewhat confused about th’note left at the tavern for ye. I’m here t’shed a bit a light on it.”