Death Race!(RP topic)

“Oh, you’re alive!” Mark exclaimed, wrapping Leadhead in a tight bear hug, which was very unlike him.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“not for long if you keep that up”

Mark let go. “Well, we did it. The Gamemaster is dead now.” He then stood up, helping Leadhead back to his feet. “I’m heading back to Earth now. Would you like to come with us? I know a place that needs a warrior like you.” he said.

“Depends you wouldn’t be able to grab me a space suit and a phone? I have to make some calls.”

“Calls to who?”

“My bosses”

“Uh, I think I could get those things on Earth.”

OOC: What i’m planning is that the characters end up on earth in the future, so technology like that will be commonplace.

“I kinda need those now. Especially the space suit”

“Don’t worry, we’ll be on Earth in a flash. It’ll only take 5 seconds” he declared to Leadhead.

“Sweeeeeeeeeet…I’m gonna take a nap, wake me if I start leaking”

Mark then turned to Sadie. “Sadie, can you take us home now?” He asked.
@Khalsa721

“I’ll try” she focused teleporting them back. Luckily it seemed her cosmic power she absorbed seemed to have caused some kind of mutation in her natural abilities.

1 Like

Mark hugged Sadie close to him as they began to fade into the shadows. “Now, we can finally have a normal life together. Just like you wanted.” He whispered warmly to her. The group then disappeared completely into the shadows, leaving the Gamemaster’s corpse alone on the floor.

The Gamemaster’s cracked mask lay beside his body. A small light near the mask’s bdy suddenly began to glow.

"Beginning Transmission"

A robotic voice said from the mask. A prerecorded message then began to play:

"Hello. If you are listening to this, then that means I am dead.
Congratulations, you killed me."

A party horn sounded in the background.

"But, don't think that means you have won. Killling me 
may have ended the game, but now, you have unwittingly involved
 yourselves in another game, one grander than any game I could 
ever concieve. And the stakes are higher than in any other game.
The opponents in this game are brutal and fierce, and they are
hellbent on winning. So, without further ado, Let the Games begin.

The message ended, and the light stopped glowing.

Meanwhile, on a large alien spaceship deep in space, a figure at the pilot seat was sharpening his blade. A notification was displayed on his dash screen:

#34572: Offline
ybdw 'ana 'ayaamak qad aintahat ya jamimastir.” (It seems that your days are over, Gamemaster.) The figure rasped, chuckling to himself. Another one of the figures approached the leader. “sayidi , hal han alwaqt lilbad’ fi alghazu?” (Sir, is it time to begin the invasion?)
nem fuela. 'akhbur Nimrack li’iirsal wahid min musaeidihi. mahtatana al’uwlaa: al’arda.
(Yes. Tell Nimrack to send his one of his lieutenants. Our first destination: Earth.)

TO BE CONTINUED…

2 Likes